Do you think the UN should be disbanded? Politics and governments

Do you think the UN should be disbanded?

Yes I think, because I think it's unfair that some countries have less autority than others in UN...
I mean, without the US, nothing happens... Everything must happen with or without a missing country...
World MUST be united, and not disaccorded...

I agree; it’s all just a friendship game between the different countries. Most don’t even care about the problems of the people.

Y E S
they turned a blind eye to the 30 year terrorist war in Sri Lanka and still have the audacity to call the sri lankan troops "war criminals" like stfu you privileged wet biscuit.

I dont know

I say UN and European Union should not be disbanded but must start working according their official strategic political duties.

They should avoid and solve the problems of humanity, while till now have worked more in the interest of (the governments of) some nations (big ones in some agencies and less developed in other agencies) or worked in the interest of financial business (as for E.U.).

To walk out is shameful especially for those countries highly responsible of the international agencies business oriented misuse (as USA in UN and UK in EU).

Hi! I agree that it shouldn't be disbanded, but it should definitely change some of its structures and hierarchy. I think it could be a very good tool to truly create networks of support and peace between countries, but it would need to put its values, and not the states' interests, first, and truly guide its actions with those values.