Opinion homosexuality Politics and governments

There is nothing wrong and it's no choice to make.

I don't see why people should justify themselves. They do not harm anybody. People tent to judge other people instead of leave them living their lives.

That's not what I said. Definitely not. There are so many sad and really wrong things going on, but it has nothing to do with homosexuality. It is not the reason for it and it never was.

We should all start accepting each other and we should try to understand different point of views. That would be helpful. Love can never be the source of harm and the problems in the world.

A wise man once said: God is dead.

It is not against nature. If it was, it wouldn't exist. Can't believe that these medieval ideas still exist. But if this makes you happy, believe in whatever you want.

A wise man once said: God is dead.
Wrong ,god is alive ,still in the Bible ,forever.

Thank you. I respect yours too. This is what I was talking about-respect. We don't have to agree with each other (and obviously we'll never do) but we shouldn't argue about our opinions either. Just think about the impact that words can have on those who are struggling because their environment isn't willing to accept them the way they are.
But anyway, thanks for sharing your point of view.

That's not what I said. Definitely not. There are so many sad and really wrong things going on, but it has nothing to do with homosexuality. It is not the reason for it and it never was.
Homosexuality is against nature. And everything that is against nature disturbs the harmony and balance of the world.
I would like to point out that all that the LGBTQ+ community wants is to be happy. They do not want you to change your orientation or gender, they accept that you are heterosexual. They don't want to disturb anyone, all that they want is to be able to marry who they want, that interferes in no way with your life at all and therefore you should care less.

About nature, as it is famously said: “Homosexuality is found in over 450 species. Homophobia is found in only one”.

But then we could add homo sapiens is a cultural and political animal, and since civilization arised it is pretty obvious “nature” is what we make of it 😆

"These days, we are told, homosexuality is no kind of illness. But I am not sure about this: if it is normal and healthy, than everybody would be homosexual. Indeed, the minority is homosexual."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay - if that is your quote, than: Only a minority of people have red hair. If red hair is healthy, why does not everyone has red hair?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A lot of them are very sad about it, try to be "healt", because they long for "normal" love and for own children. In many cases, homosexuality lasts only for some time and the persons turn heterosexual. Often, the education in in early childhood can e related to this phenomona. A dominating mother or father for example...A huge number makes suicid. That is horrible. In our country, every kind of therapy is going to be forbidden. In my view, this is criminal. "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are they sad because they are homosexual or are they sad, because they are not accepted? If people tell you, your feelings are wrong, you are not normal when you are young and all you want to be is loved, wouldn't you do EVERYTHING to fit in? Even make a "Therapie" that only shows you that you are the the most hateable and unnormal person on the whole damn planet? In fact, the suicide rate on "healed" homsexuals is far higher than on "uncured".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot support adoption by homosexuals, because it has bad influence on the children. My brother is pediatric doctor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In which way? Don't make a statement without explenation. In fact, there is no objectiv study about that. the only effects I know are that other people pick on that children as beeing abnormal by having two dads or moms.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To make sure, I am convinced, our Lord loves every human being the same way, homosexuals and heterosexuals either. I myself know some homosexuals, they are kind, very talented and tolerant human beings, I enjoy talking with them.
I wish the very best for every human being and I hope, it is okay, that I directly pointed my view. I hope for your tolerance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I completly agree with this part, but I go with Jesus: "Do not judge that you will not be judged" - it's the Lord's right alone. Don't you think that is was part of his plan as he created homosexuals as well as heterosexuals? And don't come up with Adam and Eve - there were only two people...and as far as I know, they had three sons. Still wonder how mankind spread out after that, but...okay.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway: "Love your neighbor as yourself". Best quote the bible has. If you ask for tolerance, you have to give it first.

Sincerely, a christian who believes in "Love is love and as long as it is true, it can't be wrong."

Edit by Kattakatze .

Yes, love is love but mostly LGBTQ community follow abortion, feminism, gender, so LGBTQ for me is like big ideology than simple peoples, because they identify with rainbow flag and attack catholic religion.

I think it's sad that we have to talk about it at all. It should be a matter of course for everyone that everyone should be able to decide and make decisions according to their preferences. It should also not matter that we are human beings, because all "things"/"living beings" should live as they need to.

It's a sexuality like others. Homosexual people can be ugly, beautiful, unpleasant, lovable, stupid, intelligent like everybody else. I'm tired of people describing homosexuals like fairy creatures, they aren't! In addition, none of them is going to persuade you to become homosexual, none of them wants to interfere with the sexual life of straight people lol
They are just like the straight ones, the only difference is their sexual preference.
Obviusly they should have human rights like the right to life, to freedom, to believe in a religion, to get married, to adopt (yeah they can be parents because since they are people like anybody else, they can have children being good parents as well as bad parents) ecc. ecc.
(I speak as a bisexual woman)

Edit by spiritedflower .

It's a sexuality like others. Homosexual people can be ugly, beautiful, unpleasant, lovable, stupid, intelligent like everybody else. I'm tired of people describing homosexuals like fairy creatures, they aren't! In addition, none of them is going to persuade you to become homosexual, none of them wants to interfere with the sexual life of straight people lol
They are just like the straight ones, the only difference is their sexual preference.
Obviusly they should have human rights like the right to life, to freedom, to believe in a religion, to get married, to adopt (yeah they can be parents because since they are people like anybody else, they can have children being good parents as well as bad parents) ecc. ecc.
(I speak as a bisexual woman)
You are absolutely right!

I think homosexuality is just a love. But, in my country, some people hate homosexuality They are usually Christians. But I think that breaks the lessons from their god.

Well... I'd say everyone should be able to marry everyone they like. Regardless of gender. As long as they do not force me to marry someone I don't like.

May I ask you only small things ?
1/ What is the difference between Homosexuality, Hebephilia, Sadomasochism, Fetishism, autonepiophilia, Coprophilia etc... ?
2/ So what is the difference between Homosexuality and Paraphilias following your opinion ? Where do you put the limit between Normal Sexuality and Abnormal Sexuality ? What are your arguments to defined Normal and Abnormal ?

There is absolutely no question about Good-or-Bad of these paraphilia (+/- Homophilia).
It is just a simple classification interrogation.

I'm absolutely not an Homophobic, don't see this as a proof of any intolerance.
Just, by reading diagonally this topic, there aren't any real arguments except emotional ones without any content...
So, I just wondered if you only like to listen to yourself or do you actually have opinions that could be tested and challenged ?

Edit by Verenius .