What does China look like in your eyes? Politics and governments

I lived in China for several years and as soon as I get clearance I hope to live out my days there. (marriage postponed). In my eyes, I see China as a country that is trying to improve. I love the way the communities we're supporting each other several months ago. It is good and bad in every country. True that there are some people who may not warm up to me since I am a foreigner and African American. That does not change my opinion. My views are still the same. The Chinese people are indeed strong. This is my opinion only.

Yes, you're right. Everyone has freedom of religion. But I don't think people treat muslims as badly as you would think, at least in the city where I live. They live and work here just like people who don't follow Islam. I think a lot of people don't like muslims because some of them have done some really bad things. But these people don't know muslims, so they think all muslims are bad people, so they don't like muslims or are afraid of them.

China people are a very good exemple for hard working , and they have a very old culture and beautiful archaeological sites , but i heard that muslims over there are treating a very bad treatment , and i think that this is a very bad side , everyone has the right to follow the religion that he believe in , and practice it as long as he is not hurting anyone .

Mao Zedong

China is a fancy country. It has many cultures from many people.
But I think Chinese government ruins every bright side of China.
Like Tibet, Xinjang, and Hongkong.
And Chinese government is distorting history of Korea.
I really really hate this.
I think that if the Chinese government's policy is changed, China will be more beautiful country.
Can you tell me how did us distorted korean history?
Have you ever heard about Goguryeo?(The spelling would be wrong. Excuse meXD) China tried to distort Korean history. China said Korean history is a part of Chinese history. It is nonsense. It doesn't make any sense. It is completely wrong.

I have many friends from HK, Thaiwan and mainland china. I do my best to get info from wide and trusted source.
China culture and history is vast and great and chinese people are amazing.
However, mainland china has many problem and i believe they can all be linked to the CCP.
Mainland Chinese people deserve alot better.
Great people, bad government.( Talking about the peoples republic of china and not the republic of china)

I general have nice feelings about Chinese people, but i am really doubtful about China's tough politic of getting lands and political influence in African states.

其实有蛮多的负面评价,你自己往后看。

Well,看起来目前都是比较正面的评论。有很多负面评论的网站估计在中国境内都被墙了