What does China look like in your eyes? Politics and governments

Increasingly rich and powerful centralized, imperialist and authoritarian country that’s far away.

But at least it’s not United States :') (or Russia, or England, or France, etc. yet another point for multipolarity… good for us)

First associations:
- rich country
- poor people
- communism
- authoritarianism
- dictatorship
- submission
- Confucianism
- calmness
- simple life
- interesting, old culture

Ni jiao shenma mingzhi?

Also it’s a fucking wide country, like Russia.

Like, it’s a big portion of earth ground, you can’t ignore that. You *have* to attribute big value to that, as significant portion of humanity lives on it. As it has so much habitable land then. If you love humanity, you have to love China then (not necessarily for what it has different from other countries).

姐妹,你这是在玩火(手动dog脸)

glt glt

<(* ̄▽ ̄*)/

The country with the best looking writing system and architecture.

To many Chinese, comments on their country are very catchy. It does make me feel kind of brainless. What's up?In my view, may be we Chinese are a little unconfident about ourselves. Though fastly developing, China has many citizens who are surrounded by information provided by their own country only, so that they have a desire to knowing about other voices in the world. We want to find our role, an important role, don't we? However, asking others about impressions is still a "smart" behavior I think, showing we are unsure about ourselves, making us look like inmature.

Increasingly rich and powerful centralized, imperialist and authoritarian country that’s far away.

But at least it’s not United States :') (or Russia, or England, or France, etc. yet another point for multipolarity… good for us)

I agree. And I do love diversity.It makes humanlity a charming and interesting species.

China is one of the world's oldest civilizations, a great empire before and still a great country. It has a diverse and beautiful nature. The culture and traditions is amazing is as well. Also you guys happen to have the most difficult language ever. 😃
Yeah, and our education system makes sure that we can have a knowledge of three language: modern Chinese, ancient Chinese and English.

China is a fancy country. It has many cultures from many people.
But I think Chinese government ruins every bright side of China.
Like Tibet, Xinjang, and Hongkong.
And Chinese government is distorting history of Korea.
I really really hate this.
I think that if the Chinese government's policy is changed, China will be more beautiful country.

China is a fancy country. It has many cultures from many people.
But I think Chinese government ruins every bright side of China.
Like Tibet, Xinjang, and Hongkong.
And Chinese government is distorting history of Korea.
I really really hate this.
I think that if the Chinese government's policy is changed, China will be more beautiful country.
Can you tell me how did us distorted korean history?

I think China has lost it'scustoms and traditions . It's forgetting the past

According to your views, first of all, I would like to state that Tibet and Hong Kong have always been Chinese territories, and China respects people of different nationalities and religions. In fact, we hold a National People's Congress every four years. Chinese of different nationalities come to Beijing to discuss state affairs. They are farmers, workers and people from all walks of life. The Chinese people pursue communism. China has about 1 million members. Children between 6 and 14 years old in China are young pioneers. Most of them are members of the Communist Youth League. My father is a party member, my mother is a league member, and my grandparents are all party members.I am a Chinese, I love my country, but I will also point out when my country makes mistakes. The Chinese people will never let China fall into endless mistakes. This is my opinion, thank you.

Well,看起来目前都是比较正面的评论。有很多负面评论的网站估计在中国境内都被墙了
Well,过度真实,yqbs

I think China has lost it'scustoms and traditions . It's forgetting the past
Thank you for pointing out! In the past, when China was very backward and invaded by many other countries, many Chinese people did have some cultural insecurities and therefore blindly imitated western civilization. Now with the economic growth, we are in the upsurge of reviving the positive traditional culture. If you are interested in Chinese culture, you are always welcome🙂

According to your views, first of all, I would like to state that Tibet and Hong Kong have always been Chinese territories, and China respects people of different nationalities and religions. In fact, we hold a National People's Congress every four years. Chinese of different nationalities come to Beijing to discuss state affairs. They are farmers, workers and people from all walks of life. The Chinese people pursue communism. China has about 1 million members. Children between 6 and 14 years old in China are young pioneers. Most of them are members of the Communist Youth League. My father is a party member, my mother is a league member, and my grandparents are all party members.I am a Chinese, I love my country, but I will also point out when my country makes mistakes. The Chinese people will never let China fall into endless mistakes. This is my opinion, thank you.
其实我们的澄清也很无力啊😔 毕竟共产党在资本主义国家的出现都伴随着极左的错误而且结果都很失败

Yes, that's a big problem in china. but now, our government is helping them.Their situation has improved.

I think its shocking how poor people in China are living. I think a rich country like China is commited to help those people with a good social policy.