What's your fav. movie? English

the green mile, a really good story!

Harry Potter movies were terrible.except for I liked Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban,and Deathly Hallows,part 2.

[b]i love the film "the traitor" a nice one! [/b]

It isn't really a movie but an emission so natural in tv : Man Versus Wild. How to survive in all case which are the most extrem. 😃
Mmm, the actual message of the movie is another... we are loosing our ancient connection with nature, giving ourselves up to a meanless materialism... But we are first of all natural creatures, so we suffer city stress, while nature can give us the quieteness we need, and could let's understand the meaning of our lives. It's my personal point of view on the moral of the film :flowers
Bytheway Into the wild is wonderful...
I completely agree..We as humans have been exploiting Natural resources for our own greed without even bothering how it affects the other living beings,the environment & everything else including us..which explains the global warming..Nature can teach a lot to us like spiritually & in every other way..It inspires us to create like electricity is inspired by lightning,Flight is inspired by birds & much more..I totally agree with Davidero thumbup1 ..Films like An Inconvenient Truth,Day after tomorrow..really inspire to change ourselves..

i like "Prison Break", "Never back down", "Forever Strong"
also love "Lost", "The vampire diaries" and so on))

Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life, very very nice film. love it :3

My favorite movie is Gladiator

Concerning the story, I'd say "Homevideo", otherwise Avatar (with the blue people 😛) and Battle Los Angeles

Hanna.
Then I would say the Fast and Furious series...

Ju-On black/White ghost

All movies where is Jackie Chan 😛

I like Indian movies like Three Idiots, Every Child is Special, and Ghajini. It is full of values.

My favourite movie is August Rush.

My favourite movie is " Pearl Harbor " ♥
A great film!!

"The Sixth Sense", I was ten when I see it, but I really like it.
Harry Potter is really great, too. ♥

hmmm anything with Johnny Depp =]

The Ring and Orphan. Interesting and exciting movies. Ring is scary aswel. And there's a really good plot twist in Orphan. 🙂

The fall, I killed my mother and the kite runner are my three top favourite films for this moment.