Making Friends! English

I'm a grade 11 student from China, and I really want to make some foreign friends for wanting to know more about the world and improving my English in particular!

Hi Yeeeeep, If you want make friends everybody active on forum is nice to chat to so you can send private message to any. Have a nice day!! 😊😊

Hey yeeep , hey Yue wassup y'all!?
Even I'd like to make friends from different parts of the world and get to know them!!!

Hey Yeeep! I'm Always online 24/7. We can talk about everything. Don't be afraid to send me a message😛

Hi Yeeeeep, If you want make friends everybody active on forum is nice to chat to so you can send private message to any. Have a nice day!! 😊😊
And don't forget yourself 😁

Hey Yeeep! I'm Always online 24/7. We can talk about everything. Don't be afraid to send me a message😛
Ey.... Don't be afraid to send first!!! I know you can!!! so, send that message to him 😊😊

Ey.... Don't be afraid to send first!!! I know you can!!! so, send that message to him 😊😊
Ahahah yes, Ur right😆😅

Ahahah yes, Ur right😆😅
Go for it 😁

Ahahah yes, Ur right😆😅
And hope your vacition is good 😃

24/7... hope you sleep sometimes🤪

I'm a grade 11 student from China, and I really want to make some foreign friends for wanting to know more about the world and improving my English in particular!
U can text me boy!

I have a few friends I've met in here some we worked on improving there writing and speaking of English . Others we just chat about days