Search friends around the world English

Hi 🙂
My name is Marie. I'm 16 and I live in France.

I am searching new friends around the world.
So contact me,

Marie

howmany Dutch friends did you find already? (:

Hi everyone.
I am Looking for international friends to practice English language and visit new places during summer.
Im 22 years ,femal , from south Poland
and Im willing to invite new friends and arrange their time here and talk in English all the time,
in exchange I visit also your country.
I hope we can be friends.
If you share my intrests of studying languages and travelling please keep in touch
my skype bearded.collie

Hi=) Can i joined to your company?)

Hi! nice to meet you!
How about Korean friend?

how about dutch friends?

hi, nice to meet you...i'm italian and i'm sixteen years old ;D

nice ,i'd like to

salut marie!! j'aimerais bien etre ta correspondante si tu veux bien!! j'habites en Argentine et j'ai 17 ans... au cas ou, contacte moi 🙂

Hey!
I'm from Finland and am looking for friends

Hi there! I'm 13 years old and my hobbies include horseback riding. I like music and dancing. I speak bad English, but somehow I write intelligibly

I'm from Italy, and I'm 26 years old.
I speak English and German, but I understand also French...
Nice to meet you 🙂

hy there 🙂) I am 17 years old and I am from Latvia.. I also would like to make friends from many countries and.. also practise my French.. you can surely contact me 🙂)

Hi everyone🙂 My name is Eleonora, but you can just call me Ely. I am 15 years old. I am originally from Italy, but then I moved to France. I am part Italian, French, German, English, Spanish and Brazilian. I love listening to music, doing sport, going out, partying, shopping, posing for pictures, dancing and travelling. If you're interested please feel free to contact me =D

Hello everyone! I'm from Philippines =)

Hi everyone ;D!I'm 18 and I'm from Poland.I am also looking for new friends from different countries and I'd like to practise english and italian...contact me ;]

Hi everybody! I'm from Italy and i'm also looking for friends.. Contact me😁

heeeey🙂 from turkey, im looking for friends to talk, see youuu🙂