New year, new luck. Let's see if this calendar saying holds up to it.
I'm looking for new snail mail connections who are willing to withstand my crappy handwriting.
I had a couple of penpals back when I was young and fresh and had still hope.
After growing up and moving around I lost track of most connections and it was hard to find any new.
Maybe because I wasn't really into handcrafting or designing letters or because there aren't any of my age ind the countries I'm looking for, maybe maybe.

Penpaling for me was always handwritten letters exchanging culture, languages, ideas etc.. Sending small postcards, recipes for national foods or even small easy foreign language flyers if both were into language exchanges.

So let's see if any of you are interested into that old school, plain paper handwriting.

Currently I'm looking for people from
(LE: language exchange, I'm currently learning the language or want to in the future or want to refresh my knowledge, offering German)

Baltic countries:
Lithuania(LE),
Latvia,
Estonia
Scandinavia:
Norway(LE),
Finnland(LE),
Faroe Island(LE)
Asia:
Mongolia(just grew interested in it after getting a book for christmas about mongolian scripts),
Japan(maybe LE at some point),
Korea(maybe LE at some point)

Small (crappy) introduction: I'm currently 35, male, from Berlin, Germany. Working in IT and trying to finish my second bachelor thesis in Scandinavian Studies and Historical Linguistics.
cheers!