Crisis! English

What do you think about the crisis arround the world?

that china is the root cause of them all

that china is the root cause of them all

As much as I see problems with the way the Chinese government operates, I don't see this as being even remotely true. The US is behind several of the crises around the world as our other countries.

I'm not sure how we're going to resolve these crises but I think it's going to be something that starts at a grassroots effort as opposed to something that governments will start. The grassroots movements will eventually move into the governments, but the resolutions won't start there.

We need to move beyond our prejudices and greed and learn how best to live with one another even when there are differences and conflicts.

I agree to @PolyguySJ.
I think goverments should behave like UAE government did

I agree to @PolyguySJ.
I think goverments should behave like UAE government did

I'm afraid I'm ignorant of what the UAE government did, could you please let me know what they did?

Well, they have made a full lockdown, first, and then they enforced strict mask wearing policies(as well as simular safety measures), as well as free vaccine for anybody, including tourists.

Well, they have made a full lockdown, first, and then they enforced strict mask wearing policies(as well as simular safety measures), as well as free vaccine for anybody, including tourists.

in India we did the same but we did not give vaccine to tourists, But Delta broke hell loose upon India

Because those weren't strictly followed in India at all.

I think it's just another moment in world's history, when corruption of people is reaching the zenith.
And that something what was considered as conspiracy theory some time ago yet, is becoming reality. Orwell "Year 1894".

Yes, although sadly some people still don't believe this virus exists.The best example is Belarus.

Yes, although sadly some people still don't believe this virus exists.The best example is Belarus.

Okay, so, I believe after all steps Your country did, You don't have Covid there anymore? And people don't die? And they don't have to stay at quarantine in houses? And You don't have lockdown anymore, everything is open now?

We still have covid, but people die rarely.No, there is no lockdown anymore.

We still have covid, but people die rarely.No, there is no lockdown anymore.

Okay. Great if it worked out. I also read it is optional there. Good. Then it's different than in Australia or Austria.

Then it's different than in Australia or Austria.
and what happens there?
(I don't and can't read the news, actually.)

Then it's different than in Australia or Austria.
and what happens there?
(I don't and can't read the news, actually.)

From all infos I am able to get, they just have sanitary segregation. Shops or restaurants or other services are for vaccinated, people wears bands, masks in houses. And of course making unvaccinated people guilty for spreading virus.

And in Australia... Well. It looks like totalitarian country now. Maybe not all states. It's hard to say when I'm not there, so if someone is, then it's good to correct me.

In my country, I know from first hand, that they don't even check if someone died from covid. They just have to write it as covid. So I can't even believe in statistics of death. It's of course - or it should be, important statistic.

So I don't deny that there is covid around us. I just don't believe that it's so dangerous pandemia like all they are saying to us.

Wow.That's just plain scary.

Wow.That's just plain scary.

In Your country, can someone - let's say tourist, enter everywhere without vaccine? Or to some places it's necessary?

And what with third dose? Is it coming?

Im just asking, to have wider view of situation in other countries.

They can enter anywhere without vaccine except for EXPO and government buildings.
Third dose.Yeah, it is possible.I'll have mine in around May.