Looking for PENPALS!! English

Hey Yall!

I am from Texas and I am looking for penpals from all over the world! I don't care what age or gender or any status whatsoever. As long as you are respectful I love to get to know you!

Hi my name is Matteo and i'm italian. I seek a penpal and if you want ask me and help me to improve my english...thank you 🙂

heyyy!! looking for penpals too!

Hi! I'm Valentina and i looking for penpal too! I need to improve my english and know new people from all over the world is the best thing to do and it' so exciting!
If you want, text me 😉

Hi my name is Matteo and i'm italian. I seek a penpal and if you want ask me and help me to improve my english...thank you 🙂
Hey !! I'd love to help send me a message!!

heyyy!! looking for penpals too!

YAY!! I just messaged you !

Hi! I'm Valentina and i looking for penpal too! I need to improve my english and know new people from all over the world is the best thing to do and it' so exciting!
If you want, text me 😉
I just sent you a message!!

Hello!

Hey 🙂 My name is Ann-Kathrin and I'm always looking for new penpals 🙂

Hello!
Hey!!

Hey 🙂 My name is Ann-Kathrin and I'm always looking for new penpals 🙂
Hi Ann-Kathrin!! I would love to be pen pals!! Ill send a message!

Hey Yall!

I am from Texas and I am looking for penpals from all over the world! I don't care what age or gender or any status whatsoever. As long as you are respectful I love to get to know you!

Hey Audrea, I’d love to be your penpal, if you want of course

Hello, im Angela, im from Spain and im looking for a penpals too, i woluld love to be your penpal

Hey! I‘m also looking for penpals ☺️

I also like to be friends with someone who is really good and loyal. Especially a boy..but I am veryyy shy 🙁 ://

Hii i'm looking for penpals too <3 we can talk about anything, just be respectful pls i dont care abt religion, country, sex etc as long as you dont too🙂 i can help with Spanish!

Hello, im Angela, im from Spain and im looking for a penpals too, i woluld love to be your penpal

Hi Angela!! I sent you a message!! 🙂

Hii i'm looking for penpals too <3 we can talk about anything, just be respectful pls i dont care abt religion, country, sex etc as long as you dont too🙂 i can help with Spanish!

Hey! I‘m also looking for penpals ☺️

Yay!!! Ill send you a message to get more information!! 🙂