I‘m looking for a penpal English

Hey, my name is Cora🙂 . I am 19 years old and from Germany. I am looking for some penpals.
If you are interested send me a message😊

Edit by Cora1604 .

Hi, I would like to improve my English

I would like to have more pen pals. My address can be requested

Edit by BartL .

Hello everyone,
I'm Maria and I'd like improve my english with penfriends.
I'm 29 and I live in Turin. I'm a teacher in a Primary School. I like sport, travel and animal.
If you are interested send me a message.
Bye
Maria

Edit by maria_restifo .

hi my name is Al, I’d love a penpal my age (16) who lives in the uk where I live because I’m broke, also who likes dark academia or cottagecore and nature. I also wouldn’t mind talking to someone who is older, but I’m talkin about ww2 granny who can tell me about they’re childhood and things they learned from it and how it’s different from now (in a non judgemental or accusatory way as most adults do). That’d be cute tbh : ). Message me if you’re interested so we can get to know each other first. Bye 👋🏽 

Hii

Hi! I can help improve your English, and if you don’t mind could you help me with German?

I am already studying and speak English and French.
I would like to learn spanish.

In order to improve my language skills, I am currently looking for some new female pen pals.

Hello!I'm Lyra ,I come from China.I'm a thirteen-year-old student.I am very longing for the outside world, so I want to make pen pals. I am very single-minded friends! Are you interested in China? Do you like culture and music?_____________Don't be afraid,I always kind to everyone~___________________________________(I prefer to communicate by email, if you like, we can use this directly. Please email to (email hidden) com, I welcome any friendly 10-15year-old penpal in English!

Hi , I am Elettra, I'm 20 , I live in Italy and I would like to improve my English. If you would like to message a bit , I am there !

Hi, I am Elsa, 17 from France, I would love to improve my italian and my english, dm me anytime

like-minded person can send a message

Let's be penpals