Marvel fans English

Which is your favourite marvel team(avengers, xmen,fantastic 4...) or character?

Avengers - Cpt. America, because his own rules and sense of morality are sooo important for him.
And... Loki. Just because. He is so majestical.

Avengers - Cpt. America, because his own rules and sense of morality are sooo important for him.
And... Loki. Just because. He is so majestical.
Yeah, i also like Cpt America, but i prefer his powerful version: usa agent, check it out!

Avengers

Absolutely the IRON-MAN.

Iron Man!!

Iron Man!!

Namor The Submariner. Unfortunately, this character isn't known by everyone. Sereral times, a movie was in project but never happened. And I heard that maybe the evil Kang the Conqueror will appear in a future movie. I also quite like the first Secret Wars comics series of 1984.

Namor The Submariner. Unfortunately, this character isn't known by everyone. Sereral times, a movie was in project but never happened. And I heard that maybe the evil Kang the Conqueror will appear in a future movie. I also quite like the first Secret Wars comics series of 1984.
Namor is in the new Black Panther movie!
and Kang will be in the next Ant-man movie

I haven't seen the new Black Panther but a project of a movie entirely based on Namor was in project but was canselled.

The Avengers!

Los guardianes de la galaxia, bc I am Groot 🥰

Forever LOKI.
I am in loveeee with HIM