English Penpal (: English

Hi! I'm looking for an English penpal to improve my English and at the same time meet people from other corners of the world 🙂

I'm from the US, let me know if you'd like to speak English.

hi, I'm from India but I speak english quite well. Let me know your thoughts

Hello to everyone, I’m Martina, I’m 31 and I’m from Itlay. I’m looking for an english penpal to improve my english and at the same time find friends from different parts of the world.

Edit by Marty.irma .

Hi there,I am Kris who come from China.I am also looking forward to writing with the native speakers.We can talk about varies of topics if you'd like to.

Hi there,I am Kris who come from China.I am also looking forward to writing with the native speakers.We can talk about varies of topics if you'd like to.

Hi, I would like to be your pen pal. My name is Savka. I am 15 years old. I am from Chile, my favorite music (kpop, pop, rap, slow dances). I like books about everything about mystery and action. , but I like to watch series, movies, anime and k-drama. I'm not very good at English but I could make the effort if you agreed to be my pen pal.

Hey there! I’m a native English speaker. I’ll help you with your English and you can help me with learning about Spain.