How do you veiw korea? English

Confucius is not from KOREA. Everyone in Korea knows that.
Who said like that and make you misunderstood?

I DON'T WANT TO HATE OTHER COUNTRIES WITH STEREOTYPES LIKE YOU,
BUT DO YOU KNOW CHINA GOVERNMENT BEHAVES LIKE A THIEF?
東北工程, MAYBE YOU KNOW. THOUGH YOUR COUNTRY HAVE MANY LANDS,
IT TRY TO MAKE KOREA THEIR COUNTRY(especially North Korea and the lands which is now in China) since 2002

So there must be misunderstanding since you said that.
I did not mean anything but sometimes we really heard about these kind of news that Korean reporters say a certain Chinese great is from Korea "again" .
So I' m just a little confused~ sweatdrop

And it is not fair to jugde a country or a culture by your own feeling, so i don't agree with aff.
Also it's no use argueing the policy, or else, the Chinese can say Russia annexed their land, too.
I belive these things happened in many countries, i didn't mean i support to annex others country, i'm just trying to say the argument is no purport in it.
🙂

aff aff

I must tell you that the whole korea uesd to be a part of China. stop telling me your ridiculous thought.it is stupid!!!!and,don't forget north korea is north korea,south korea is south korea.even if there are border disputes,it is the problem between China and north korea.you just shut up!!!

I must tell you that the whole korea uesd to be a part of China. stop telling me your ridiculous thought.it is stupid!!!!and,don't forget north korea is north korea,south korea is south korea.even if there are border disputes,it is the problem between China and north korea.you just shut up!!!
I must tell YOU that half of china used to be a part of Korea.
Stop telling about history. If you want to talk about history with Asians, it will take whole month.

I lived and worked in Korea 8 months as well as visited it several times and my opinion is kinda divided and down to earth I would say. There are good and bad sides in Korea as in everywhere. My current and my ex boyfriend are both Koreans. Through them and my working experience I got to know a lot more Korean culture than most exchange students ever do. I would describe Korea myself like this:
Korea is great for vacation and spending money! There are also always something to do and you never get bored. Also the pop culture is really interesting~ But I have to admit that it won't be a country where I will want to raise my kids and my family... And there are many reasons for that. (if you want to know more about that, ask me-). I call Korea the land of contrasts actually.
Anyway, I don't mean to offend Koreans or Korea here, my message's purpose ain't that! I just base this on my own personal experience (:

I lived and worked in Korea 8 months as well as visited it several times and my opinion is kinda divided and down to earth I would say. There are good and bad sides in Korea as in everywhere. My current and my ex boyfriend are both Koreans. Through them and my working experience I got to know a lot more Korean culture than most exchange students ever do. I would describe Korea myself like this:
Korea is great for vacation and spending money! There are also always something to do and you never get bored. Also the pop culture is really interesting~ But I have to admit that it won't be a country where I will want to raise my kids and my family... And there are many reasons for that. (if you want to know more about that, ask me-). I call Korea the land of contrasts actually.
Anyway, I don't mean to offend Koreans or Korea here, my message's purpose ain't that! I just base this on my own personal experience (:
I'm Korean, but I can agree with you..
Living as a Korean highschool student is so stressful.
If I can, I will not raise my kids in here, at least highschool.
Anyone wanna know reason, write a comment.. :turned:

Don't know much about Korea really. It's supposed to be a beautiful country though 🙂.
A land of diversion and contrasts I guess.

the most people in the netherlands think that korean people are very smart in technique.

aff aff

stupid

I like the computer game Tera. lol

In fact I don't have any idea whereas I love Korea but I never thought about this kind of question before...
But I think there are nice Koreans and ones less sympathic... Like here in France, like all around the world, but in my little head I think there are more nice Korean than nice french but it's certainly a prejudice because I don't know any korean, whereas I know a lot of french people!
In my dream I would like to go to Korea for my studies but after reading your advice on the subject I will think about it more conscientiously.
It's my advice, but a lot of my friends associate "Korean" to " Chinese" or to "clone" because they think that all asian look alike, their thoughts are a little scaring!

It's all for my "view" of Korea

all asian look alike OAO?
nah, i don't think so 😛
sometimes chinese and japanese look very much alike, but you can know where he/she is from by there dressing 😁
and i think korean is (very) easy to be recognized 😉

😃😃

In fact I don't have any idea whereas I love Korea but I never thought about this kind of question before...
But I think there are nice Koreans and ones less sympathic... Like here in France, like all around the world, but in my little head I think there are more nice Korean than nice french but it's certainly a prejudice because I don't know any korean, whereas I know a lot of french people!
In my dream I would like to go to Korea for my studies but after reading your advice on the subject I will think about it more conscientiously.
It's my advice, but a lot of my friends associate "Korean" to " Chinese" or to "clone" because they think that all asian look alike, their thoughts are a little scaring!

It's all for my "view" of Korea

I can understand you cuz all of europians looks same for me. 😁;;

and.....Hung.Yen is right, totally.
each countries have VERY unique style. recognizing who's who is super easy for me, as an eastern asian.
Korea, China and Japan, they are very close asian countries, but totally different.😉

Yes It's easy for you because you are asian it's an question of habit... I think it's easy too because I watch a lot of "dramas"and listen a lot of asian music so..
But for my friends who didn't use to see asian it's more diffucult!
In an other hand, Jiwon.N., it's difucult for you to differentiate us, but for me I can, like you in your country, say who is who and where he or she come from...
I think it's just an question of habit!

Hung. Yen You think that it's odd to think like that because (I thought) you use to see a lot of asian =)

i didn't say it's odd 🙂
i hmm... just want to tell that actually we can recgonize asian people from different countries 😉
yeah, i think it's because the connection between us (asians) is close together =)

"I can understand you cuz all of europians looks same for me" >>> that's what i think, too 😛
that's cool.. to know where the people(europians') nationality xD
i can barely do that 😃

Edit by Hung.Yen .

I have lots of friends who live there, I think its a great place

you can really label how great a country is by its people though because everybody is differnt 🙂

but I think its an overally nice country 🙂

2 korean country should be one and unic state! reunification of the 2 korea will be a great moment, and i hope it will produce in the future!

But sometimes i really wonder why do Koreans say that Confucius, Zheng He and Sun Yat-sen these kind of Chinese greats are from Korea.
It' s quite ridiculous.

XDDDD

I feel... angry and unwilling when that happens again and again. 🙁
Zheng He, Sun Yat-sen, Dragon Boat Festival, Li Bai etc... Ha, are all Korean/from Korea..
I always wonder why Korean has such a strong nationalism :saddam
When I think of Korea, I think... kimchi, techenology, cheating, anaplastic and nice music.
I'm sorry to say that but that's how I really feel ,

Edit by niii .

But sometimes i really wonder why do Koreans say that Confucius, Zheng He and Sun Yat-sen these kind of Chinese greats are from Korea.
It' s quite ridiculous.

XDDDD

I feel... angry and unwilling when that happens again and again. 🙁
Zheng He, Sun Yat-sen, Dragon Boat Festival, Li Bai etc... Ha, are all Korean/from Korea..
I always wonder why Korean has such a strong nationalism :saddam
When I think of Korea, I think... kimchi, techenology, cheating, anaplastic and nice music.
I'm sorry to say that but that's how I really feel ,
I ALSO feel annoying and unwilling when these happens again and again.-_-;;;;;
NO ONE think they are Korean......Who talked to you guys????
every Korean knows they are Chinese😁;;;

We learn about Confucius and Sun Yet-sen in WORLD HISTORY class, not in Korean history class.
(Sorry but I never heard about Li Bai and Zheng He. But, in Korean dictionary, Li Bai = famous poet of 唐, Zheng He = general of 明)

Also about DBF, Japan, Korea, and China have this may 5th festival(we call it 'Dan-O') in common.
And we have far different customs, and Japan must have it's unique custome. (at least we don't ride dragon boat. 😉 )

If you can't believe what I'm saying, and, if you want to, I'll link Korean dictionaries🙂

Have a nice weekend😃DD