Looking for snail mail pals :) English

Hi everyone 😃
I'm Giulia, 21 years old from Italy, and I'm looking for some new SNAIL MAIL penpals to improve my english and to create a new friendship.
I am looking for someone serious about snail mailing and won't stop writing after a letter or two. I am looking for real friends that will write with me for years to come! It would be nice to swap letters, souvenirs and little gifts to each other! Sensation with paper in your hands, handwrited, are very different!

So, if, you want, I'll send you my address and we can start to send letters😁

Love,
Giulia

i would like! im actually here for this too. let me know if its okay for you too😁

I would be very interested in this! English is my first language so I wouldn't mind helping you to improve your understanding of the language c: You can email me if you want and we can get started!

I would be very interested in this! English is my first language so I wouldn't mind helping you to improve your understanding of the language c: You can email me if you want and we can get started!
There's a mail for you (:

Nobody else?😁

Hello=)
i would like too=))))It's very-very interesting and fun=)Yes?=)

Hello=)
i would like too=))))It's very-very interesting and fun=)Yes?=)
I send you an email! 🙂

I want too. My first language is Russian, but I think that we can improve our English together.=)

TA9 TA9

I want to be your snail mail pal!! =)
It would be great to have pals for years to come from another country!! 😃
-Tanmay (TA9)

I want too. My first language is Russian, but I think that we can improve our English together.=)
Look at your email 🙂

Hello!
This message is for anyone who reads it.

I'm from France and I'm looking forward to improve my English and Spanish skills. I'm also starting Russian and Japanese, so the more we exchange, the better!
I can also help with French and English, I assume 🙂

So... whoever you are, feel free to message me!

Hello Giulia! I'll be very interested in writing snail mails with you. Since may/june it will be difficult for me because of my studies (hard to explain...) but since may I'll have time back (we may can start with emails, to see if we get on well together!). Parlo anche un poco italiano, ma non lo studio più all'Universita. Pero, mi piacerebbe fare un anno di Ersamus a Roma nel 2 o 3 anni, allora mi piacerebbe scribere lettere con te, se te piacerebbe anche! In inglese o in itialiano (o in francese, parli francese un po' ?) come vuoi, o due perche il mio italiano non è veramente buono. Ma vorrei imprarlo!
Waiting for a message from you,
Laura

Bonjour and Hello Giulia!
I'm Suvrojit 23, from India and I want to say that snail mails were and still is my first preference over emails or chats any day. The feeling and sensation of holding a paper is just so nostalgic. Some of my friends sent me letters from around the world and like you too I'm searching for serious penpals who are interested in snail-mails and as you say for years to come (but nothing is certain right). Anyways, I'm interested so feel free to disturb me.
See you

Привет всем 😃 я-Джулия, 21 лет от Италии, и я ищу некоторые новые SNAIL MAIL переписке, чтобы улучшить свой английский, но и создать новую дружбу. Я ищу кого-то серьезно улитка рассылки и не остановится, после написания письма или два. Я ищу настоящих друзей, которые будут писать с меня долгие годы! Было бы неплохо, чтобы поменять местами буквы, сувениры и подарочки друг другу! Ощущение, с бумагой в руках, handwrited, очень разные! Поэтому, если вы хотите, я пришлю вам мой адрес, и мы сможем начать рассылать письма😁 Люблю, Джулия
I want!
I have long been in correspondence letters. But mostly people from his country, Russia or Belarus, there is also a companion of Italy.
I want a new pen pal 001_rolleyes 🙂

Hi, I am a soldier in the British Army and would love someone to write to, I am presently back in england and have lots of free time so email me if you are interested

(email hidden)