looking for penpals and friends English

Hi there. I am looking to talk to someone over email or through letters. I have always been interested in getting to know people and i think this would be a great way to see how other people in different countries live compared to how i do. I'm looking to make friends and if i seem interesting please feel free to message me... Maybe we'll be chatting soon 🙂

Hello 🙂 if you want I will be agree to talk 😉

Hello! 🙂 We can be friends & I like to chat 😃

Hi, my name is Oleg, looking for friends to communicate by e-mail

Hi,
I'd be happy to be your friend 🙂.

Hello =)
If you want to chat =)
I can chat with you =D

Hi there. I am looking to talk to someone over email or through letters. I have always been interested in getting to know people and i think this would be a great way to see how other people in different countries live compared to how i do. I'm looking to make friends and if i seem interesting please feel free to message me... Maybe we'll be chatting soon 🙂
Hello friend,
I went through your profile and became very much interesting to meet such a friend like you which we can exchange e-mail and letters, I am kaifala Konneh friends called me K, I do live in conakry Guinea, I believe with faith that friendship doesn't matter of age, race, nationality, neither distance is just the respect and care that you have for each other, I will be happy to be a friend of you I wish you a nice and pleasant day I am ready to reply to your mail and any question that you may like to know about me as a friend,

all the best,
Konneh

Hello 🙂 if you want I will be agree to talk 😉
Hello Pauline, I want us to be friends so we can chat, I live in conakry Guinea I also speak french, please reply me when you have chance,

Konneh

Hey I'm looking for a friend too 😃 So if you want to chat with me...

Hey there , My name is Aneta , I'm 17 and I'm from Poland . I'm also looking for new friends all over the world . I would be very happy to get to know someone new . I'll be glad to get a message from anyone . Please write on my page or my email aneta_(email hidden) .
I speak English , Polish , Spanish and I am learning Chinese , Germany and I would try Italian and French . Write soon .

Edit by Aneette .