By real letters English

Hey 🙂 Would you like to chat by real letters that written on the paper? :blushing

Yeah

Yes I'd love to write real letters!
My name is Julia, I'm 18 and I'm from Austria. You can send me your postal adress to (email hidden) and we can write letters to each other 🙂

I speak English and German and I want to improve my Russian, Spanish, Chinese (I only just started to learn it though) and French, but I'm also interested in pretty much every other language there it...
Looking forward to talking to you! 001_rolleyes

Yeah! I'd like to! I like real letters so much more than E-mails....

I would like to write snail mails, and of courese that I have done. If someone wants to write snail mails just E-mail to me. 🙂) I am looking forward to receiving the letters . :angel

Me too I want to send snail mail 🙂

I also want to exchange snail mails, because I love writing ♥
If you are interested leave a message on my profile (or somebody different 🙂 )

off course i will 😉
I love writing n,n xx

sure it's a nice idea 😁

It's a great idea I'd really love to!

hey let's send real letters.
we can first mail mine is (email hidden)
then share our adsress and send it.
also,,we may send little pack~

Yes!
It's a great idea~!
I think we can know each others more by sending real letters 🙂

I think it's great idea! 🙂

i think it's a great idea, like real letters more than e-mail

contact me on my profile if you want write to me

thumbup2

I also think it's a great idea..
it's more likable than juste talk on the internet !

If you're interessted to snail mail with me, write to me ! =)

I like your idea, I'm looking for the same!! I really like open letteres, wait for them... It's very much better than e-mails. So, contact me and we'll talk!

It's a good idea ! I wanna send snail mails with Americans, British/Irish or Australian people. If you're interested send me an e-mail : (email hidden)

😃

I love this idea I's like to talk to European people by mail If you're interested send me and e-mail at (email hidden) 😃