Trivia session 🔥 22 September 2024 🦃 - includes weekly leaderboard Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Edytowane przez TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 25 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Who Was The First President Of The United States? George Washington ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
What does the flag of Italy look like? 🇮🇹️ ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which Country has a name that literally means 'lower lands'? Netherlands  ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which Dessert Has A Custard Base And A Burnt Caramelised Top? Crème Brûlée  ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which British rock band released the studio album 'Brothers in Arms'? Dire Straits ✅️

Congratulations to @Roseeeee, @isyes, @alewashere, @soess, @tainamora, and @Yue_ for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Weekly leaderboard time!

60 participants have played in the last week, totalling 401 points as a commmnity 📊️. This is 401 more than last time!

Here are our top players:

@Yue_ 🇳🇱 has 22 points 🥇️ (1st time winner 👏️)
@Etienne 🇫🇷 has 21 points 🥈️
@Chicken07 🇩🇪 has 20 points 🥉️
@Emmi1711 🇩🇪 has 18 points
@alewashere 🇮🇹 has 17 points
@Pennarossa2024 🇮🇹 has 16 points
@rickastleyofficial 🇮🇹 has 16 points
@Lianshen 🇫🇷 has 16 points
@KaleTheAbyss 🇺🇸 has 16 points
@Silly_person 🇮🇹 has 15 points
@Una_ 🇮🇹 has 15 points
@Roseeeee 🇸🇪 has 14 points
@isyes 🇬🇧 has 14 points
@Alittleghost 🇫🇷 has 13 points
@Chang_Xinfa 🇨🇳 has 11 points
@Romeo134 🇨🇳 has 11 points
@Miss_Penpal 🇨🇦 has 9 points
@soess 🇬🇧 has 8 points
@Snoomy 🇦🇶 has 7 points
@Its_regi 🇭🇺 has 6 points
@Eisch 🇩🇪 has 6 points
@FrenchTom 🇫🇷 has 6 points
@Esma-Nur 🇩🇪 has 6 points
@JuliaPenpal 🇩🇪 has 5 points
@tainamora 🇧🇷 has 5 points
@Clau_98 🇮🇹 has 5 points
@Li-Ann 🇩🇪 has 5 points
@Savi2024 🇳🇱 has 5 points
@Capricorn1987 🇩🇪 has 4 points
@Emmi1712 🇩🇪 has 4 points

Congratulations! Can you beat your own score next week? 🏆️

@Yue_ 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

@Yue_ 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Congratulations Yue 😄🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thank youuuuu and i have a new badge! 😛 But during the week i did the game almost every time with a friend from school and today a neighbor helped me with the first question so the badge is also for them! 🙂 😃

Thank youuuuu and i have a new badge! 😛 But during the week i did the game almost every time with a friend from school and today a neighbor helped me with the first question so the badge is also for them! 🙂 😃
A new badge 🎉🎊🥳🎆🎇

Aaand it is the only badge that can be collected multiple times. More may follow!

Congratulations Yue! 🥇

Aaand it is the only badge that can be collected multiple times. More may follow!

Congratulations Yue! 🥇

The badge looks very nice but i dont think i win it more times! 😛 But if you win it several times you get the same badge again or is it with a number in the middle so you can see how many times you won the game? 🙂

There is a counter that will show starting at 2 🙂

Keep in mind most people don't play every single day so it is possible to win several times!

Who Was The First President Of The United States? George Washington ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which Country has a name that literally means 'lower lands'? Netherlands  ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which Dessert Has A Custard Base And A Burnt Caramelised Top? Crème Brûlée  ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️
Which British rock band released the studio album 'Brothers in Arms'? Dire Straits ✅️

Congratulations to @Roseeeee, @isyes, @alewashere, @soess, @tainamora, and @Yue_ for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

🤓☝️

There is a counter that will show starting at 2 🙂

Keep in mind most people don't play every single day so it is possible to win several times!

Thats why I am third

Thats why I am third

I played the game every day so i could not have scored more points! I think other people would score more than me if they also played every day because i made a lot of mistakes. 😛

I played the game every day so i could not have scored more points! I think other people would score more than me if they also played every day because i made a lot of mistakes. 😛

Honestly you did well, I played every day too and you still did better than me 😛. There were many answer I didn't know either

啊啊啊微软表情包没有国旗 我看不见意大利😭😭