Trivia session ๐Ÿ”ฅ 22 September 2024 ๐Ÿฆƒ - includes weekly leaderboard Trivia! ๐Ÿš€๏ธ

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Edited by TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 25 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

Who Was The First President Of The United States? George Washington โœ…๏ธ - almost everyone got it ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ
What does the flag of Italy look like? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๏ธ โœ…๏ธ - almost everyone got it ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ
Which Country has a name that literally means 'lower lands'? Netherlandsย  โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ
Which Dessert Has A Custard Base And A Burnt Caramelised Top? Crรจme Brรปlรฉeย  โœ…๏ธ - almost everyone got it ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ
Which British rock band released the studio album 'Brothers in Arms'? Dire Straits โœ…๏ธ

Congratulations to @Roseeeee, @isyes, @alewashere, @soess, @tainamora, and @Yue_ for getting ALL the answers right! ๐ŸŽ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ†๏ธ You get 5 points. ๐Ÿคฉ๏ธ

What did you think of the questions? ๐Ÿค”๏ธ Did you learn anything? ๐Ÿ“š๏ธ Share your comments!

Weekly leaderboard time!

60 participants have played in the last week, totalling 401 points as a commmnity ๐Ÿ“Š๏ธ. This is 401 more than last time!

Here are our top players:

@Yue_ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ has 22 points ๐Ÿฅ‡๏ธ (1st time winner ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ)
@Etienne ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท has 21 points ๐Ÿฅˆ๏ธ
@Chicken07 ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 20 points ๐Ÿฅ‰๏ธ
@Emmi1711 ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 18 points
@alewashere ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น has 17 points
@Pennarossa2024 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น has 16 points
@rickastleyofficial ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น has 16 points
@Lianshen ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท has 16 points
@KaleTheAbyss ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ has 16 points
@Silly_person ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น has 15 points
@Una_ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น has 15 points
@Roseeeee ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช has 14 points
@isyes ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง has 14 points
@Alittleghost ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท has 13 points
@Chang_Xinfa ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ has 11 points
@Romeo134 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ has 11 points
@Miss_Penpal ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ has 9 points
@soess ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง has 8 points
@Snoomy ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ has 7 points
@Its_regi ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ has 6 points
@Eisch ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 6 points
@FrenchTom ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท has 6 points
@Esma-Nur ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 6 points
@JuliaPenpal ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 5 points
@tainamora ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท has 5 points
@Clau_98 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น has 5 points
@Li-Ann ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 5 points
@Savi2024 ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ has 5 points
@Capricorn1987 ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 4 points
@Emmi1712 ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช has 4 points

Congratulations! Can you beat your own score next week? ๐Ÿ†๏ธ

@Yue_ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

@Yue_ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Congratulations Yue ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thank youuuuu and i have a new badge! ๐Ÿ˜› But during the week i did the game almost every time with a friend from school and today a neighbor helped me with the first question so the badge is also for them! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank youuuuu and i have a new badge! ๐Ÿ˜› But during the week i did the game almost every time with a friend from school and today a neighbor helped me with the first question so the badge is also for them! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
A new badge ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡

Aaand it is the only badge that can be collected multiple times. More may follow!

Congratulations Yue! ๐Ÿฅ‡

Aaand it is the only badge that can be collected multiple times. More may follow!

Congratulations Yue! ๐Ÿฅ‡

The badge looks very nice but i dont think i win it more times! ๐Ÿ˜› But if you win it several times you get the same badge again or is it with a number in the middle so you can see how many times you won the game? ๐Ÿ™‚

There is a counter that will show starting at 2 ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep in mind most people don't play every single day so it is possible to win several times!

Who Was The First President Of The United States? George Washington โœ…๏ธ - almost everyone got it ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ
What does the flag of Italy look like? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๏ธ โœ…๏ธ - almost everyone got it ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ
Which Country has a name that literally means 'lower lands'? Netherlandsย  โœ…๏ธ - most of you got it right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ธ
Which Dessert Has A Custard Base And A Burnt Caramelised Top? Crรจme Brรปlรฉeย  โœ…๏ธ - almost everyone got it ๐Ÿ’ช๏ธ
Which British rock band released the studio album 'Brothers in Arms'? Dire Straits โœ…๏ธ

Congratulations to @Roseeeee, @isyes, @alewashere, @soess, @tainamora, and @Yue_ for getting ALL the answers right! ๐ŸŽ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ†๏ธ You get 5 points. ๐Ÿคฉ๏ธ

What did you think of the questions? ๐Ÿค”๏ธ Did you learn anything? ๐Ÿ“š๏ธ Share your comments!

๐Ÿค“โ˜๏ธ

There is a counter that will show starting at 2 ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep in mind most people don't play every single day so it is possible to win several times!

Thats why I am third

Thats why I am third

I played the game every day so i could not have scored more points! I think other people would score more than me if they also played every day because i made a lot of mistakes. ๐Ÿ˜›

I played the game every day so i could not have scored more points! I think other people would score more than me if they also played every day because i made a lot of mistakes. ๐Ÿ˜›

Honestly you did well, I played every day too and you still did better than me ๐Ÿ˜›. There were many answer I didn't know either

ๅ•Šๅ•Šๅ•Šๅพฎ่ฝฏ่กจๆƒ…ๅŒ…ๆฒกๆœ‰ๅ›ฝๆ—— ๆˆ‘็œ‹ไธ่งๆ„ๅคงๅˆฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ