99 days to Eurovision! Films, music, TV

Can't wait! Are there any other Eurovision fans here? Have you already listened to the songs that have been selected for Liverpool or the songs that may be selected? At least in my opinion, Finland's Cha Cha Cha song is GREAT and I hope it will be sent to the competition. Share your thought here! 😃

Germany….Zero Points🤣😂🤣

Hii, i'm also a fan! I haven't listen to all the songs (whoops). But i really like Portugals song this year (Ai Coracao). Portugals songs are always so good!! I still listen to saudade and love is on my side 😉

I really dislike eurovision usually because I don't feel like it's very representative in general, but I've just checked the Polish song and now, I find the show funny 😂

This year it is a shame to be representing the Netherlands. I'm from the netherlands, and we are not going to win. Not even final round

I really dislike eurovision usually because I don't feel like it's very representative in general, but I've just checked the Polish song and now, I find the show funny 😂

You are welcome 😎

You can even take her from us, really xD

Reupload de En marche sa marche par Mister Jday (feat.Alexandre bennala) / Jojo en gilet jaune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITURvmFRYWk

And this song my dear Eric would really worth being the hit of France at the eurovision contest this,year, would not it ?

You are welcome 😎

You can even take her from us, really xD

I'd love to, but I think I'll pass on this one! 😉