Whats a band/musician you can't stand? Films, music, TV

For me it's BTS. (Plz don't attack me)

Cai Xukun 🐓
🤣🤣🤣

Justin Bieber

Song called "High hopes". So annoying. "High, high, high, high..." Oh come on!
Jason Derulo - annoying.
And "Disturbed" singing "Sound of silence" I find annoying profanation of great song in original.

Ughhhh... And of course probably many more.

for me it's blackpink

Phoenix Legend (凤凰传奇)
In high school dormitory governor used their music to wake students up, listening to those stuff was torturing and what's worse was they would echo in my mind during examinations.

Phoenix Legend (凤凰传奇)
In high school dormitory governor used their music to wake students up, listening to those stuff was torturing and what's worse was they would echo in my mind during examinations.
我我们学校初中部对面是小学部,然后对面天天放歌,特别大声的那种。。。我们开着窗户根本没法上课XD
尤其是夏天不开窗户教室里特别热,开着窗户听不见老师讲课

Rihanna, woman share your sexual desires with your partners, not with the entire planet. Cardi B, the same scenario with Rihanna. Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, also sexuality’s lyrics. All they sing about is $ex.

I don. T like Patricia Kaas

Björk...terribile!

Björk...terribile!
Ooh, I like a couple of her songs

Bjork tries too much to be especial, it. S better to hear her as to see, but music is not bad.

Yeah, I don’t think music has anything to do with the stuff a singer has done)

Song called "High hopes". So annoying. "High, high, high, high..." Oh come on!
high hopes is a nice song imo 😂

Justin Bieber

me too

I am a huge Rock and Metal Fan. But there is one Band, no Way. Rammstein.

Anything overplayed, high hopes is technically an ok track but it’s not as good as other Panic at the Disco stuff, plus we have all heard it a hundred times.

Taylor Swift. I don’t hate her like so many other people, it’s just not my type of music and I don’t feel her vibe. She seems like a kind person tho