Horror movies Films, music, TV

Heya big fan of everything horror. Tell me your favourite horror movie which you think doesn't get appreciated enough.
Mine is probably "The Ritual" a 2018 flick from England which shares similarites to "The Blair Witch Project" and "The Wicker Man"

Edit by Escain .

Truth or Dare, The calendar or the amazing "house of wax"

I've not seen much horror movies but you should try the radio adaptations of Lovecraft's stories. I'm not talking about audiobooks but about radio theatres. But reading the books is great too, even if Lovecraft was REALLY racist unfortunately.

I've not seen much horror movies but you should try the radio adaptations of Lovecraft's stories. I'm not talking about audiobooks but about radio theatres. But reading the books is great too, even if Lovecraft was REALLY racist unfortunately.
I love lovecrafts works!!!

Well, I'd not call him a racist but rather a foolish victim of his cureless bigotry since we can't call the Rhode Island in 1900s as the cradle of equallity and freedom.

The ring I and ring II movies

I Am Legend. Although I don’t know how appreciated it might be, I do like it a lot. After watching it, I wasn’t able to sleep properly for a week.

Wednesday

„Nosferatu - Eine Symphonie des Grauens“ from 1922! The black n white „grandfather“ of all horrorfilms! Still great!