Anyone like cartoons? Films, music, TV

Whether children's shows, or things like family guy, the Simpsons, etc

yeah

Famous cartoons like Warner Bro's are too visual for me whom am blind. The Simpson and all this stuff never made me laugh. But I like some animated saries like Argaï The PRophecy or Chris colorado, or movies like Tigra and Wizard by Ralph Bacshi, the guy who adapted The Lord of tha Rings for the first time in 1978.

Famous cartoons like Warner Bro's are too visual for me whom am blind. The Simpson and all this stuff never made me laugh. But I like some animated saries like Argaï The PRophecy or Chris colorado, or movies like Tigra and Wizard by Ralph Bacshi, the guy who adapted The Lord of tha Rings for the first time in 1978.

I am guessing you use audio description?

Real animes are censored in Europe and US... The best time was the golden age of Japanese animations from 80s to 90s.

I like japanese anime. But I also like cartoon. I love "We Bare Bears" so much. They are so cute😁

Je fais de l'illustration naturaliste. J'ai une page sur instagram qui s'appelle Creativelab_marc

I love Gravity Falls.

@Eurasian-Girl Yes, I use audiodescription when I can, or I watch with someone. @Macaronsuki And Japanese animes aren't censored in all Europe. Now in France, we have them in full, or, can be watched in full in the evening. France is the first consumer of animes and mangas out of Asia. And in the 80-90, they censored a lot. The French comedians made jokes in Fist of the North Star for example.

@Macaronsuki Et désolé, j'avais pas capté que t'étais français toi aussi.

i like the simpsons, family guy, and king of the hill

ya like them a lot (:

love them but I not a big fan of south park, the Simpsons ,American dad , family guy

Yes I do. Avatar, Shrek, up, ice age,Finding Nemo, Brave, Wall-E, Lion king, Madagascar,Legend of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon.....................I like them all
But not a fan of Simpsons

I love cartoons, but I dont like watching them alone.

@Macaronsuki Et désolé, j'avais pas capté que t'étais français toi aussi.
@maito En Europe, c'était censuré pendant longtemps. Par exemple, même il y avait une édition DVD et Blu-Ray pour Les Ailes d'Honnéamise de 2015 qui était censuré, la seconde moitié du film, il manquait 15 minutes et comme ils n'avaient pas coupé les voix mais juste la vidéo, il y avait un décalage de 15 minutes... Regarde même Dragon Ball Super en 2017 était censuré en France sur la chaîne Toonami...