Favorite Actress 👩‍🎤 Films, music, TV

She appeared in "the island", she is Black Widow and did more movies

And she appeared in the Iron Man

Thank you, it's in which OTT? (Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar, ZEE5, etc...)

Which movie has Scarlet Johansson acted in? Many people here are loving her here; and I'm excited to see whyyy 🤩
the famous “Black Widow” movie and “Avengers” movies.
It's in which OTT? (Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar, ZEE5, etc...)
you can watch it in Disney+

I just saw "Van Helsing" for the second time in my life. The main actor is Hugh Jackman but on his side one can see Kate Beckinsale. She is great too. She appeared in "Pearl Harbor", "Van Helsing" and she is Selena in the "Undeworld"-saga. She was, is and will be a good and sexy actress.

Uhm...Probably Saorise Ronan.

Ingrid Bergman, and then Audrey Hepburn.

I just saw "Van Helsing" for the second time in my life. The main actor is Hugh Jackman but on his side one can see Kate Beckinsale. She is great too. She appeared in "Pearl Harbor", "Van Helsing" and she is Selena in the "Undeworld"-saga. She was, is and will be a good and sexy actress.

The "Indians" you are talking to are teens (or younger) 😃 .... So, they might not have access to the movies you referred.
However, everyone knows black widow I guess.

Meryl streep, Sandra Bullock, Charliz Theron, Kate Winslet, Helena Bonham Carter, Audrey Hepburn....so many!

The "Indians" you are talking to are teens (or younger) 😃 .... So, they might not have access to the movies you referred.
well, of course we know Van Helsing, Pearl Harbor and the actor Hugh Jackman

Well, these are PG 13 movies, so technically youngsters are not suppose to have access to these (trailers may be available on YouTube and all), so the young people might recognize the movies and actresses referred- that was my point.

Well, these are PG 13 movies, so technically youngsters are not suppose to have access to these (trailers may be available on YouTube and all), so the young people might recognize the movies and actresses referred- that was my point.

Umm well I see 13+ on Netflix and hotstar all some other Bollywood movies labeled as 16+ and some other 13/16+ shows witt my family in the main living hall TV

I do not care I just watch anything I see and like

oh PG 13. fine.. but i’m almost 16 now, so..

Umm well I see 13+ on Netflix and hotstar all some other Bollywood movies labeled as 16+ and some other 13/16+ shows witt my family in the main living hall TV

I see ✌️

I do not care I just watch anything I see and like
I see ✌️

oh PG 13. fine.. but i’m almost 16 now, so..

I meant the other two persons who are <=13, but you got my point. And they apparently have watched these movies anyways. So… ✌️

I meant the other two persons who are <=13, but you got my point. And they apparently have watched these movies anyways. So… ✌️
Ok! ✌️✌️