Favourite Harry Potter scenes? Films, music, TV

Which are your favourite Harry Potter moments? I really like the scene, where Fred and George leave Hogwarts 🙂

I like the scene where Harry takes the potion Felix Felicis in 6th Harry Potter movie. That scene is really funny and it’s my favourite one!

Which are your favourite Harry Potter moments? I really like the scene, where Fred and George leave Hogwarts 🙂

Me too! But my favourite moment is when Hermione slaps Draco! So satysfing!!!🤩 Hermione you're my hero

My favorite scene is from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban where Fred and George give Harry the Marauder's Map, because this is the first time you get to see them in their own element and I thought it was funny when they kept finishing each other's sentences.

Edit by Echirise .

Hard to tell cause there are obviously so much good scenes but I like the scene when Harry visits the burrow for the first time.🙂✌️

I love it when Harry holds the Snitch and the words come up.Haha that's strange

As I told in the wrong topic cause I wasn't concentrate, I think I'd like very much the moment when Dudley through his PS1 at the window if it was in the movie, even if this event is just told by Harry in a letter to Sirius in the second chapter of the 4th book.

You are a wizard harry - Hagrid philosophers stone.

Yes, this one too. I think it could have been a good cliffhanger in a TV series.

I liked it where hermione says:" we should go to bed before any of you come up with another plan to get us killed, or worse expelled!"
But there are a lot scenes I liked but because I watched them a really long time ago I don't remember all of them🙄😊

How about - when Harry killed voldemort in deathly hallows...

I like the scene when Professor Umbridge gets taken into the forest by Grawp.