Eurovision Films, music, TV

Have yo heard some songs yet?
Who is your favorit?
Do you like the participant for your country?

Should more country's outside Europe participate (like Australia)?

I have only heard the song from Belgium. I like it, I can't say if it is my favorit. I think Hooverphonic is a good condidate. There sound is really good.

Should more country's participate? Yes but only if they respect the EBU and don't want to change it to much. For example the shows always needs to stay in Europe, cause most participants are from Europe. It would be ecologic bad to go to Australia when most candidates are in Europe.

One rule should also be sharpened: No political influence on the Eurovision Song Contest.

I have heard nothing, but i know right now: Gernany/Allemange: Zero points😂😂😂 Groetjes naar mooi Belgie!

Haha Danke 😉 I haven't heard any of the songs also not Germany, you don't like the song your country is sending?

Haha Danke 😉 I haven't heard any of the songs also not Germany, you don't like the song your country is sending?
I find the Eurovision Song contest is always a bad joke! 😂 and the badest german singers go there on the stage!

I only listened to the song of kosovo and I like it! Actually, when is the song contest? I always enjoy watching it 😃

Semi finals are 18 and 20 may, final is 22

thanks!

Oh my God...the german „singer“ was sooo bad😂😂😂 „i just feel shame“😂😂😂

I heard all, there were many good songs this year but Maneskin deserved to win

I heard all, there were many good songs this year but Maneskin deserved to win
It is not exactly my type of music, I personally liked Swiss and France more.. But the more I hear the winning song the more I appreciate it. I wouldn't put it on myself but also won't turn it off.

I love Maneskin

Lordi was a refreshing experience in 2006...I can't feel this watching / listening to Maneskin. Not my taste regarding to ESC.

This year's Eurovision was better than the others I've seen (I watch EV since 2009, but I missed 2017 and 2018 contests). The most of participants were good, but my favorites were Stefania, Go_A and Hooverphonic. Manizha's song touches important issues and drive the right things, but I dislike the music.

Oh my God...the german „singer“ was sooo bad😂😂😂 „i just feel shame“😂😂😂
I disagree. He was funny and very enjoyable to watch. I don't understand why he did't get to the top ten. I think his backside dancer in V-hand costume was the trouble. During dance she sometimes seemed like obscene gesture.

I'm from Poland and I didn't support my country on ESC😂 this song was terrible! But I felt in love with Switzerland, France, Ukraine and Russia.

I think that Maneskin is aaaawsome band but Gjon's Tears is the winner for me❤

Guess who represents my country this year.

Here's a hint: In the shadows