Nostalgy and sad songs Films, music, TV

What song makes you being emotional or sad? Or which song makes you feel better?

The song that I love but that makes me sad is "Another love" by Tom Odell and the song that makes me feel better is "Wonderwall" by Oasis

The song that I love but that makes me sad is "Another love" by Tom Odell and the song that makes me feel better is "Wonderwall" by Oasis
I love wonderwall, it is an amazing song

out of luck (sad story) merk&kremont

There’s a song called Dancing With Your Ghost- I find that to be quite a sad song, and there is another song I find quite sad, it’s called Bismil- it’s from the movie Haider.

Thanks to all the people for the songs

There are a couple of songs that make me sad every time I hear them. The Dakota by Christine Lavin is about riding past the building where John Lennon was murdered and her feelings about that night and John Lennon himself. The other is The Last Resort by The Eagles which is about the way we humans keep destroying places that were once considered paradise.

There are lots of songs that make me feel better but the first one that comes to mind is Deadbeat Club by The B-52s.

If you wanna go sad – and I'm talking real sad – The Last Goodbye by The Kills is the way to go. As far as nostalgia goes, recently How It Ends by DeVotchka has been doing a great job getting me in my feels.

MONO - Nostalgia, it feels the nostalgia, hurts a bit but I smile at the end of that piece, at the end I see a light and it's bright enough to enlighten a few miles of my way...

“save me” by queen makes me feel so emotional and “weak” every time i listen to it while i feel happy and positive when i listen to “better now” by post malone

Love of my live by Queen is quite an emotional song