favourite movie or serie? Films, music, TV

What do you like most :movie or series? and what is your favourite one? For example, I love both.series and movies, like "the magicians,csi:miami,csi:new york,hannibal, harry potter, chicago fire,...
What about you?

Omg! I like both but I think I prefer movies 🙂 I love titanic, Aladdin (the movie with actors), the pacifier, all Disney movies, Harry Potter and others

Harry Potter and horror movies ヾ(•ω•`)o

Twilight
Sherlock(BBC)
Harry Potter
Interstellar
Etc

Friends , the expanse , got , sherlock holmes , brooklyn 99

I prefer tv series and my favourites are greys anatomy, the 100 and supergirl

I liked 'Touched by an Angel' with Roma Downey.

I really love grey's anatomy but y like also pretty little liars

I prefer series 🤗 my favourite is prison break and I love to watch true crime documentarys 🥰

I prefer series better! I like criminal minds, and Grey's Anatomy.

Titanic
Catch Me If You Can
Hi,Mom
It Feels So Good(火口のふたリ)
A Street Cat named Bob
Good Will Hunting
The Truman Show
Interstellar
The Great Gatsby
The Half of It

My favourite series are criminal minds, Stranger things and The house of paper.
My favourite film instead is "In Time".

My favorite movie series is Harry Potter

I like both, it depends if I want a slow or a fast storytelling. Right now I like the Jim Cummings movies a lot. And before that I enjoyed the Oslo trilogy from Joachim Trier.

Catwaesle

Matrix, The Ring, Avatar ( Cartoon ) , X files, CSI, Star wars , Star Trek, V (TV series), Spellbinder, ..................................

"Derrick" - the longest and absurdest crime-serie in german TV! 281 episodes in 24 seasons shown from 1974 till 1998..."Derrick" - this is GERMAN TV 🙂 even the Intro-melody is legendary for all kids of the 80th and 90th of the last century 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlDEvtG67LY

World war Z