Is there anyone who loves rock, punk rock, metal ... ? ;D Films, music, TV

Papa roach, they had good tracks :clap

have you ever heard the best Rock band in history? Who quess what is it? Of course this is a ACDC. When I heard T'Thunderstuck" I was fascinated. This was a love at first sight ;D I recommend "Highway to hell" and yet "Back in black"

The olds awesome bands such as Led Zeppelin, the Stones, the Beatles, Pink Floyd and so on...
I also like some 'new' cool band such as the Oasis, Muse and Coldplay.
Electronic music makes me curious and Bob Marly is a total GOD.

BFMV, FFDP, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden...

The Doors, The Vines, My bloody Valentine, mogwai, Nirvana, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, My chemical romance, Green day, BMTH, 30 seconds to mars, Oasis, Muse, David Bowie, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Sex Pistols, Three Days Grace, SOAD, The Rolling Stones, Ramones ...

yeah, i love rock, punk, grunge, post-punk, alternative, experimental, darkwave, rock'n'roll, folk, ethno, mb some indie etc. especially nirvana, deftones, she wants revenge, okean elzy, the ramones, the killers, muse, the cranberries, SOAD, rise against... oh, and sometimes psychodelic rock, like der blaue reiter or any other like this.

Yes, my favourite are:
1. Rammstein
2. Sabaton
3. Nightwish
4. Manowar
5. AC/DC
😉)

Oh yeah, I love Rock, Punk and Metal! thumbup2
My favourite band are Green Day -at the first- and Avenged Sevenfold!
But I also love Sex Pistols, The Clash, Ramones, Nirvana, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Radiohead, Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Guns N'Roses, Slayer, Clapton, ecc. ecc.

Edit by green_soul .

i love those.
icon for hire, falling in reverse, fit for rivals, you me at six, black veil brides, papa roach, linkin park, suicide silence, bring me the horizon, while the hear becomes, confide, clusterfuck, bless the fall, all time low, forget my silence, august burns red, slipknow, of mice& men, Vanna, Memphis May Fire.

My favourite bands are Pantera and Opeth. I really like them.

Yes I absolutely love all those music genres!!!
Punk, Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Punk Rock, grunge, ... will never die! (as long as there's me!!)

rockon 😛unk :batman alien

I love Rock in all its forms *-*
does anyone know about Black Veil Brides?? I love them *-*

anyone here who loves hardcore ? Deez Nuts, Your Demise, STYG, Hatebreed....metal not that much just Sabaton 😃 🙂

Metallica (Metal)
I think you should know that band. ;D

Tyr 🙂
and sometimes Amon Amarth... and something like that when I find it xD

Born of Osiris, Five death finger punch, August Burns Red, Whitechapel, Parkway Drive :3 All of these are more heavy metal then anything <3

Edit by NaTiVe .

I really love old 80's and 90's rock like Guns N' Roses, Skid Row, Mötley Crüe, Nirvana, etc. but I suppose everyone know them already. 😃

But have you guys ever heard about the Finnish hard rock band called Santa Cruz? If you like bands like GN'R or Skid Row you should go to listen to these guys songs! Just go to Youtube or Spotify and listen to songs like Relentless Renegades or Aiming High! This is just something awesome! I love it!

Im a big fan of punk ska 🙂 Rancid is my favorite band <3