Marvel Films, music, TV

Hi! Which is your favorite Marvel movie? Mine is Avengers : Endgame.

Captain America: Civil War

all of them 😃

All of them?? wow!!! You must be a very big fan of Marvel

Kind of. Grew up with marvel so yea I like all the movies and series, even the so called bad ones.

I love all of them but I think that x-men: first class is my favourite.

yes X-men movies are good too....nice choice

it's like choosing who you love most between mom and dad, all Marvel movies are wonderful 🙂

All of the Marvel films are great but I still like Thor: Ragnarok best.

The first Spider-man movie

All films,tv series .

All of them. 🙂

Totally both Guardians of the Galaxy! (Vol. 1 and Vol. 2)

wow nice!! Getting nice suggestions. Most of the people like all the movies. That's so great!!

I loooove Thor Ragnarok, but I also really like Captain America: the first avenger, because Baby Bucky is my favourite Bucky. My favourite actors in the movies are Tom Hiddleston and Sebastian Stan. But I'm really addicted to all of the movies, soooo

Hi guys,
I like X men in movies, but I have another suggestion : do you know the audio dramatized series about X men ? It's nearer to the comics than the movies. You can listen them on Youtube for example.
I like X men because of the historical contents. The first issue of Uncanny X men appeared on September 1963, time of civil rights in the USA. Human are the white, mutants the black, pr. X Martin Luther King, the Confrery the Black Panters with Magneto as Malcom X.
I didn't read them yet, but the adventures of Spider-Man published during the Silver Age seem quite good. I used to like Sam Raymi's trilogy, but I find lots of incoherences. I prefer The Amasing version.
If you like Marvel, I think it's includes comics. And I have a request : I'm blind and we have in France an association called Mangomics Access. They copy mangas and comic's texts and describe the pictures. But if I have the possibility, I prefer reading DC, Image, Boom Studio, Dark Horse or Marvel comics in English. So, if you are from an English-speaking country and/or if you know an English-speaking association or society like Mangomics Access, would you please tell me ?
Thank you very much, and long live super heroes from the Golden Age to the future.