Fandom Films, music, TV

I'm in too many fandoms and it's literally ruining my life.....

I'm in too many fandoms and it's literally ruining my life.....
Now, the same thing happens with me.

Well only the main ones are one direction, harry potter, captive prince, the song of achilles, Queen, imagine dragons, dc and marvel (movies) except for the spideypool and supersons comics too, free! and call me by your name 💕

Oh gosh, I have a lot of fandoms 😅 The most important ones are Harry Potter, Marvel, DC, Lord of the Rings, anything that involves Greek and Roman Mythology and a lot more.

Well only the main ones are one direction, harry potter, captive prince, the song of achilles, Queen, imagine dragons, dc and marvel (movies) except for the spideypool and supersons comics too, free! and call me by your name 💕
CAPTIVE PRINCE - HELLO THERE! 🙂 Didn't think I'd find a fellow Pacat fan here.

I'm a Harry Potter fan, of course. Also Black Butler, Innocent, Loveless, 19 Days (manga) and Yuri on Ice (anime). Recently I've been into The Boy and The Shape of Water.

I'm a Harry Potter fan, of course. Also Black Butler, Innocent, Loveless, 19 Days (manga) and Yuri on Ice (anime). Recently I've been into The Boy and The Shape of Water.

Of course! All 3 of them were just masterpieces 👐

Of course! All 3 of them were just masterpieces 👐
They were really well-written! I still remember the adventures in following the story as it evolved on LJ... Ah, good times!

star wars and miraculous

Lord of the Rings!!💕💕💕💕

It's impossible to choose only one fandom.
Music: almost all kpop groups, I'm multifandom
Anime: Noragami, Death Note, Death Parade and others
Film: Harry Potter

Hetalia fandom (even if it's almost dead in my country😅)

New England Patriots

To much I can tell... But my favorite fandom is of the shadowhunters chronicles (the books)

My fandom are Army, Stay, Treasure maker, Blink, Exo-L, Midzy….. a lot of Kpop Fandom and Harry Potter

banana fish

Harry Potter and Stranger Things

A.R.M.Y., EXO-L (Eri), Shawol, Cassiopeia (Korea) Bigeast (Japan), SuperM

Edit by Ten_Bezdelnitzy .

RuPauls drag race