Language game! Spellen

I don't know how well this will do, but I thought we could have a forum were we write a short phrase or a word in our language and others can guess what it means! (No cheating!!!) I'll start with a Norwegian phrase;

Jeg bur I Norge

Chinese might be hard for non-Chinese speakers,,,

击鼓兢镗

Itβ€˜s not my native language but i wanted to write a word in it bc iβ€˜m learning Korean rn : P

ν•˜λŠ˜

I don't know how well this will do, but I thought we could have a forum were we write a short phrase or a word in our language and others can guess what it means! (No cheating!!!) I'll start with a Norwegian phrase;

Jeg bur I Norge

That is a fun game! πŸ˜ƒ I think it means I am from Norway? πŸ™„ It sounds like that! πŸ˜›

And for you all in Dutch, what does this mean (don't look it up on Google): ik wil minder huiswerk!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‹

I want to have less homework! Ik hou van de Nederlandse taal! Was heißt das?

I want to have less homework! Ik hou van de Nederlandse taal! Was heißt das?

Omg that is very good!!! It is correct what you said! πŸ†πŸ₯‡

What about this: het is mega laat en ik moet eigenlijk al slapen! πŸ˜› And @Piwipete do you have a guess about the other languages in this forum? I know from @La_Internacio so I will not tell it! From Emmi I think that I know it and I will not say too much but it has to do something about the colour blue right! πŸ˜›

Omg that is very good!!! It is correct what you said! πŸ†πŸ₯‡

What about this: het is mega laat en ik moet eigenlijk al slapen! πŸ˜› And @Piwipete do you have a guess about the other languages in this forum? I know from @La_Internacio so I will not tell it! From Emmi I think that I know it and I will not say too much but it has to do something about the colour blue right! πŸ˜›

Hooi! Mijn Engels is niet zo goed! Ik praat graag en Nederlands. Goeie Nacht! Groetjes van Duitsland!

Hooi! Mijn Engels is niet zo goed! Ik praat graag en Nederlands. Goeie Nacht! Groetjes van Duitsland!

Haha ok! πŸ™‚ Ook weltrusten alvast! Ik moet ook nu echt slapen want het is mega laat!! Groetjes van Yue 😊😊

Well, let me give you one : 笔友门.
Do you know what is it?

Well, let me give you one : 笔友门.
Do you know what is it?

that is easy it is penpal gate πŸ™‚

and snoomy what does this mean (dont look it up!!!): winkelen zou gratis moeten zijn! πŸ˜›

That is a fun game! πŸ˜ƒ I think it means I am from Norway? πŸ™„ It sounds like that! πŸ˜›

And for you all in Dutch, what does this mean (don't look it up on Google): ik wil minder huiswerk!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‹

It means I live in Norway! So nearly the same as you said, great guess!!

that is easy it is penpal gate πŸ™‚

and snoomy what does this mean (dont look it up!!!): winkelen zou gratis moeten zijn! πŸ˜› = shopping shall be gratis

You still have to guess it Piwipete! πŸ˜› But are you also Dutch?

You still have to guess it Piwipete! πŸ˜› But are you also Dutch? No, I am german…ik ben duitser

You speak Dutch very well. πŸ™‚ So from now you are a little bit Dutch too πŸ˜›

Nice game! Can I partecipate too?

Ciao, come va? Quanti anni avete?

Nice game! Can I partecipate too?

Ciao, come va? Quanti anni avete?

hi!!! of course it is nice that you play too! πŸ™‚ i know the first three words: hi how are you! but after that it is more difficult. i dont know avete but i think quanti anni is how many years? but i dont see tu so it is not how many years are you. but avete is a bit like avoir in french maybe. so maybe it means how many years we have?

and do you also have an italian sentence for annika because i dont want to steal her game!! πŸ˜› and i have a sentence in dutch for everybody too: op de bank val ik vaak in slaap! πŸ˜›

i chose a difficult sentence that is silly so it is not easy to guess! πŸ˜ƒ

"Quanti anni avete" means "How old are you?"
Greetings, I didn't think that you could understand Italian! It's pretty difficoult.
This is for @Annika2007: "Mi piace mangiare la pizza."