call of duty series Games

I had played this game series. Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision. Starting out in 2003, it first focused on games set in World War II. Over time, the series has seen games set in the midst of the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and outer space. The games were first developed by Infinity Ward, then also by Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games. Several spin-offs and handheld games were made by other developers. The most recent title, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, was released on November 13, 2020

Ooh, yaa...!
I think Call of Duty is the most advanced shooting game...
I played cod 1,2,MW1,MW2,MW3...
And I will play the whole series...
I love it...!

I love cod. I used to have all of them but sadly during a move, I lost a couple. I mainly play WZ or cold war multiplayer.

Got it only to play with mates (warzone/cold war). Never would I play such crappy games from a money-grubber company if it wasn't for them because the content, the gameplay, the bugs, the cheaters, the wtf 200Go, the DlC and so on worth less that a conterfeit of a discount product, and it's way too "boom boom murica fak yeh" for me, I've the feeling thart I'm 3 years old seeing this.