Can you contact the local religious leaders? Wszystko i nic

Please pray for this event :

last night I saw the news, while I pray for the incident of rabies infection in sea dogs and hoped that the impact will be minimized, I felt a big black devil. Please pay attention to this matter, for the future of the world and people.

I sent message to Pontifex in Twitter ( X ), but I don't know if he will watch it or when he will see it.

If you believe me, that's true.
If you not believe me, you'll think I'm hallucinating.

To be honest, I guess that this virus incident is man-made.

What do you mean? Rabies in sea animals are believed to be rare, mainly because the environment is not suitable and because rabid animals are... scared of water.

That being said, even if there is a case, why would it be big? Do you have a source or informations regarding this?

Also, as not to panic too much: Pinnipeds (seals and alike) are usually full of parasites and diseases, but it's not a big thingg as long as you are not a marine biologgist or a sailor...
More than that, there is a vaccine for rabies, so if your country as cases of rabid animals (it's not the case in France, UK and countries where vaccination campaigns of foxes were held) and you get bitten by an animal like a fox, a dog... just go to the hospital and get a shot.

Here is a piece of a Germen News Website:
https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/natur/suedafrika-tollwut-bei-robben-vor-kapstadt-nachgewiesen-a-cf90e892-7b6f-44bf-a4dc-10745ab4f475

Please pray for this event :

last night I saw the news, while I pray for the incident of rabies infection in sea dogs and hoped that the impact will be minimized, I felt a big black devil. Please pay attention to this matter, for the future of the world and people.

I sent message to Pontifex in Twitter ( X ), but I don't know if he will watch it or when he will see it.

Thats really sad...but I am sure that the Leaders of Religions couldn't do very much. Perhaps praying...praying is always a good idea 🙂.

https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/natur/suedafrika-tollwut-bei-robben-vor-kapstadt-nachgewiesen-a-cf90e892-7b6f-44bf-a4dc-10745ab4f475

Thats really sad...but I am sure that the Leaders of Religions couldn't do very much. Perhaps praying...praying is always a good idea 🙂.

I think they have the power to drive devils and special honest to connect with their belief.

What do you mean? Rabies in sea animals are believed to be rare, mainly because the environment is not suitable and because rabid animals are... scared of water.

That being said, even if there is a case, why would it be big? Do you have a source or informations regarding this?

Also, as not to panic too much: Pinnipeds (seals and alike) are usually full of parasites and diseases, but it's not a big thingg as long as you are not a marine biologgist or a sailor...
More than that, there is a vaccine for rabies, so if your country as cases of rabid animals (it's not the case in France, UK and countries where vaccination campaigns of foxes were held) and you get bitten by an animal like a fox, a dog... just go to the hospital and get a shot.

Nice to get your reply🙂
Not special mean, just... if my feeling is true, this event might someone deliberately dropped the virus like corona.
If they scared of water, maybe they will move to human's area. I don't know the distance between seaside and city/country, or local medical level.
And this big devil, I really felt it... so I hope some people pray for this question.

Thanks for the link. It's interesting to see how a virus that can potentially infect any mammalians managed to spread to sea mammalians.

Nice to get your reply🙂
Not special mean, just... if my feeling is true, this event might someone deliberately dropped the virus like corona.
If they scared of water, maybe they will move to human's area. I don't know the distance between seaside and city/country, or local medical level.
And this big devil, I really felt it... so I hope some people pray for this question.
I don't think it is created. Rabies is a very special and well spread virus we have lived with for a very long time, so we have a bit of knowledge and experience about it.

Like you said though, a rabid animal is more susceptible to go to human areas like cities/villages, not because it's afraid of water, but more because rabies changes the behaviour of its host and makes it wander more, and rise its "sociability" or agressivity in many species. For instance, in France and maybe Europe in general, half of the attack from wolves on humans during the last centuries (before the extermination of wolf in France) could be attributed to rabies... This obviously gave a very bad reputation to wolves, that, otherwise, would avoid people and settlements...
The reasons for that lies in the fact that rabies attacks the nervous system, which makes it a very scary virus becausse once it reaches the brain, you can be considered dead and, usually, the host movements becomes erratic.

That being said, you can imagine that with such a disease, scientists have worked on it. Like I said earlier, in France or UK at least, authorities have focused on vaccinating wild foxes because they are the main vectors of rabies here and it has been a very successful campaign for there is no native case of rabies anymore here.
There are also 2 other solutions against it: preventive shot as to get a vaccine against rabies, or getting a vaccine within 24h after the bite.

Hence, there are probably solutions for the problem with fur seals:
- There is a vaccination campaign on the seals to fix the problem, which would be nice, but maybe the vaccine has to be developped if the virus is a little different for these animals.
- People get vaccinated before.
- People whio gets bitten (because they didn't stay away from seals that comes close to them or displayed a weird behaviour) go to the hospital, even for a small bite
- The rabies infecting fur seals have issues to spread to other species and there is no need to worry too much. This seems to be the caser - for now, maybe because the virus is a little bit different, or because of salted water, UV...

In any case, you are right to be worried about it, as it is not a funny disease, it's dangerous and should be deal with properly, but unlike for covid and new zoonosis, I think this one is probably not as hard to handle with. We have some experience with it and some countries already have shown that it's possible to live in rabid-free regions 😉

I don't think it is created. Rabies is a very special and well spread virus we have lived with for a very long time, so we have a bit of knowledge and experience about it.

Like you said though, a rabid animal is more susceptible to go to human areas like cities/villages, not because it's afraid of water, but more because rabies changes the behaviour of its host and makes it wander more, and rise its "sociability" or agressivity in many species. For instance, in France and maybe Europe in general, half of the attack from wolves on humans during the last centuries (before the extermination of wolf in France) could be attributed to rabies... This obviously gave a very bad reputation to wolves, that, otherwise, would avoid people and settlements...
The reasons for that lies in the fact that rabies attacks the nervous system, which makes it a very scary virus becausse once it reaches the brain, you can be considered dead and, usually, the host movements becomes erratic.

That being said, you can imagine that with such a disease, scientists have worked on it. Like I said earlier, in France or UK at least, authorities have focused on vaccinating wild foxes because they are the main vectors of rabies here and it has been a very successful campaign for there is no native case of rabies anymore here.
There are also 2 other solutions against it: preventive shot as to get a vaccine against rabies, or getting a vaccine within 24h after the bite.

Hence, there are probably solutions for the problem with fur seals:
- There is a vaccination campaign on the seals to fix the problem, which would be nice, but maybe the vaccine has to be developped if the virus is a little different for these animals.
- People get vaccinated before.
- People whio gets bitten (because they didn't stay away from seals that comes close to them or displayed a weird behaviour) go to the hospital, even for a small bite
- The rabies infecting fur seals have issues to spread to other species and there is no need to worry too much. This seems to be the caser - for now, maybe because the virus is a little bit different, or because of salted water, UV...

In any case, you are right to be worried about it, as it is not a funny disease, it's dangerous and should be deal with properly, but unlike for covid and new zoonosis, I think this one is probably not as hard to handle with. We have some experience with it and some countries already have shown that it's possible to live in rabid-free regions 😉

Thank you, I got some new knowledge🙂