Some Philosophical teachings of Buddhism (summary) Anything and everything

In Buddhism,
*Main purpose is understanding true nature of human life and human mind. Buddhism teaches human mind is the most powerful thing in the world.

*And also, it teaches to live in this moment. Buddha says, we cannot control what happened or what is going to happen in future.

*And teaches about attachment of suffering in human life. How to remove suffering from human life.

This is a summary about philosophical teachings of Buddhism.

People who are interested in this or who have questions about Buddhism can ask wise questions. If I know I definitely reply.

Giulio Cesare Giacobbe (an italian writer and psychologist), in the book "How to become a Buddha in 5 weeks" (about the original psychological method of the Buddha), discusses these five powers:
1) control of the mind;
2) presence in reality;
3) awareness of change;
4) non-attachment;
5) universal compassion.

Yeah, those are correct. But according to the Buddhism (Theravada Buddhism) these are not enough to become a Budda. But you can become Buddhist who understand the deep philosophy of Buddhism if you achieve these 5

[...] But according to the Buddhism (Theravada Buddhism) these are not enough to become a Budda. [...]

And what else is needed to become one?

Then one needs to meditate on a zen maxim (such as a kōan) until one becomes mentally empty (reaching nibbāna).

Do you believe in reaching nibbāna, Lucid_Sentinel?

Finding a solution to the catastrophic conditions
on a small and large scale in this world,
is one big kōan.

Intellectually there is no hope for us.
We need teacher who "reached nibbāna",
who act from the heart.

But actually we will find out that "The Teacher"
has always been there. There is only a need for
willingness and openness on the part of the "apprentice".

Christine

Do you believe in reaching nibbāna, Lucid_Sentinel? [...]

For me, rather than meditative effort, a sleep (preferably deep and timeless) is better. I do not think that, in life, one can maintain a permanent state of peace. For me, at least, it is an illusion. For me, peace is in not being. Unfortunately, I am on this side (that of being, with the problems, neuroses, methods and efforts to live with them).

For me closing the eyes for the problems, neuroses...
is not the solution. I believe that I am not yet ready
to face all my mistakes, feelings and potential of light.
For me peace is to percieve all this and don`t have the
urge to react/judge/show off. But it is still just my conviction,
no permanent authentical experience.

For me closing the eyes for the problems, neuroses... is not the solution. [...]

I did not write that the eyes should be kept closed (when you don't sleep). I affirm that these attempts are not resolving, for me. From a cosmic perspective, then, we are all resizable (Buddha included).