Do you like pets? Anything and everything

A pet in home will be interesting.

I love all animals, not just pets. Especially fennec foxes, they're so cuuuute!!

I have 2 cats

i really REALLY like animals and like day by day i discover a new breed/animal species which are very interesting ! recently i've been very fond of samoyeds <3

i really REALLY like animals and like day by day i discover a new breed/animal species which are very interesting ! recently i've been very fond of samoyeds <3
Do you know what a jerboa is?

Do you know what a jerboa is?
i js found out abt it now! i believe it's a kind of rodent? they seem like part rat and part kangaroo 😭

i js found out abt it now! i believe it's a kind of rodent? they seem like part rat and part kangaroo 😭
They kind of do look like that... Did you know they can fight a snake and win?

They kind of do look like that... Did you know they can fight a snake and win?
i actually did not know that but thats kind of amazing 😭 diabolical rodents fr

I have a bird with green and grey and yellow feather, that's adorable although I know that that little guy does not belong to the small cage...😂

I have a bird with green and grey and yellow feather, that's adorable although I know that that little guy does not belong to the small cage...😂
😹🦜

All Animals are Special and Beautiful in their own way, Has their Function and Position, Has their Colors to Make the World a Wonderful Place...
But when it comes to Pets?

☆ It's All about Rats ♡☆

Well actually i want a puppy😁

I love pets. I have four dogs at home. It's really amazing life with those wet noses.

Wet noses? That's interesting!

ved ved

Not only I like PETS,But also I don have Ability to support animals

I really want a cute kitten.

🐢