🧚‍♂️🤔positives quotes🤔🧚‍♂️ Anything and everything

Here some spells and quotes to think about and bring positive 😀

“Nothing in the world can worry you as much as your own thoughts.”

Edited by Daniel-Mulder .

Mine is not going to be a quote but rather an anectode which tells a lot to me. Alexander in India encountered some gymnosophist (literally “naked wise men”) yogis, sitting in meditation in the sun on the banks of the Indus. Alexander’s party was trying to get through the busy street, but the yogis had their spot and they wouldn’t move. One of Alexander’s zealous young lieutenants took it upon himself to chase the holy men out of the king’s path. When one of the wise men resisted, the officer started verbally abusing him. Just then, Alexander came up. The lieutenant pointed to Alexander and said to the yogi, “This man has conquered the world! What have you accomplished?” The yogi looked up calmly and replied, “I have conquered the need to conquer the world.”

One of Alexander’s zealous young lieutenants took it upon himself to chase the holy men out of the king’s path. When one of the wise men resisted, the officer started verbally abusing him. Just then, Alexander came up. The lieutenant pointed to Alexander and said to the yogi, “This man has conquered the world! What have you accomplished?” The yogi looked up calmly and replied, “I have conquered the need to conquer the world.”
Really nice and beautyfull anekdote. And love what the yogi at the end 🥰
Wish that everyone in this world has that thoughts.

“Don't feel guilty for doing what's best for you.”

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus

Typical pedo quote

“If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires.” ― Epicurus

The person who opened this forum is no longer with us. Maybe he wasn't the right person to talk about positive quotes

The person who opened this forum is no longer with us. Maybe he wasn't the right person to talk about positive quotes
He belongs to jail

He belongs to jail
Spero che ci vada

"We but mirror the world.

All the tendencies present
in the outer world are to be
found in the world of our body.

If we could change ourselves,
the tendencies in the world
would also change.

As a man changes his own nature,
so does the attitude of the world
change towards him.

This is the divine mystery supreme.
A wonderful thing it is and the

SOURCE OF HAPPINESS.

We need not wait to see what others do."

Mahatma Gandhi

Edited by H_E_A_R_T .

Never descend into the abyss

Never descend into the abyss

I do exactly that!
🙂

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
From Ferris Bueller's day off

This is one of my favorite quotes and was my Senior quote in High school when I was a Senior in 2006.