i want to give a style glow up to azmin Anything and everything

i want to give him a glow up of clothes and style. I have nice ideas
who wants to hear?

okay so...i think he should grow his hair and get a quiff haircut but with the hair a little bit longer. then he should let grow his facial hair a little bit more maybe. then he should shave his whole body except for the arms and work out to get a muscular hot body . he should wear tight black or white t-shirts and blue jeans,he should also stop to wear hats and he should put gel on his hair

he should wear rings and use the perfume ''savage'' from dior or ''tom ford black orchid perfume'' or maybe ''viktor e rolf spice bomb extreme'' those perfumes are very sexy.

oh and NO GLASSES or scarfs

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::AND THIS IS WHY (EVERY)ONE HAS TO LOVE ROSEE🌹EE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

♯ . 🎶 🎸 ....and I-I--I-iai will always love you-u-u ... will always love YOU...!

🙂 ... 🙂

Edited by RESOLVE .

Hahahahahaah

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::AND THIS IS WHY (EVERY)ONE HAS TO LOVE ROSEE🌹EE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

♯ . 🎶 🎸 ....and I-I--I-iai will always love you-u-u ... will always love YOU...!

Hahahhah

Glow up?????????

Glow up?????????
Yes

That is totally ridiculous of you to write nonsense about me. I would wear only suits and winter clothes.

That is totally ridiculous of you to write nonsense about me. I would wear only suits and winter clothes.
👍👍👍👍👍

Haha why

he should wear rings and use the perfume ''savage'' from dior or ''tom ford black orchid perfume'' or maybe ''viktor e rolf spice bomb extreme'' those perfumes are very sexy.
dior savauge life saver

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::HERE COMES THE LOVE SONG OF ROSEE🌹EE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

♯ . 🎶 🎸 ....don't be afraid of Rosee🌹ee.

She is, the sweetest flower -- does not abuse -- her gentle power...

🙂 ... 🙂

He needs a goth mommy to keep him in check 🖤🪽

He needs a goth mommy to keep him in check 🖤🪽
Yass

OMW, can u survive in winter clothes??

Hot pants for him!!