Funny stories Wszystko i nic

Do u guys have any funny stories?
I have one

So, my cousin (shes 2) was drinking her milk, she only drinks goats milk (yeah, u read right. GOATS milk😆)

So we forgot to buy more milk for her cuz shes the only one that drinks goats milk (the rest of us drink cows milk) and we ran out of goats milk.

So her mum gave her cows milk, then she took a sip of it and she made her face funny, then she took another sip ad she said "Mamaaaa, this milk is sour" (meaning tat the milk went bad) so we all burst out laughing cuz she neer had cows milk b4 so she thought tat the milk went bad

I was soo suprised, i was like how does 2 y old know what sour milk is 🤣

You guys dont have any funny stories?

I remembered a better one-
I saw a beggar at a railway station and remembered that my friend had sandwiches which she didn't want to eat, so we asked if he wants a sandwich...and without hesitation, he said no lol

Edytowane przez Its_regi .

No

At the secudary shool... think i was 14 . Every time i come into the claas to get phiysics i always get coffe for for the teacher. One day a schoolmate toled me he had something to put in the coffee. (his da worked in pharmacy) After a few days he give me some littl jar with some powder and told me if i go for coffee for the teacher i put the powder in. I ask what it was and he awnser me that i will see. So, i put it in the coffee and aftewr a few mi nutes he told that he goes to the toilet and be back soon.... Then i realised it was laxative 😃 extra break time for the class 😃😃

okay so...
back in august i got bullied from my classmates a looooot (in very serious ways) so in a school homework about ''what we don't like'' i wrote a poem about how much i hate my classmates and my teacher took me to the school psychologist!!!

this is iconic. can't believe i had the courage of write those things aahaahahahah

Why did they bully you?

Why did they bully you?
cause i come from another country,swedish teenagers are very ''racist'' against people that are not from sweden. I have two friends that moved to sweden from russia and they got bullied too

Okay so you are russian born?

Sweden was once a famous and popular country for tolerance but I think its changed in Scandinavian countries...

She's Italian

no i am italian,i told you that i have two friends that moved to sweden from russia and they had my same experience with swedish teenagers

Is it a difference in cities or in the countryside

Sweden was once a famous and popular country for tolerance but I think its changed in Scandinavian countries...
true but the adults are so nice
the problem is with the teenagers
they are extremely close to new people

I don't find this THAT funny, but other people I know do, so I thought I'd write it here. : )
Once, I went to a summer camp for a whole week. There were two groups, and mine was actually very calm, it was pretty nice. The other group, though, were a bunch of weird kids that the parents probably just didn't want at home...
To put it short, they set fire to a tree, a shirt, and found dead fish and threw it back in the water.

No
Tbh, im not suprised

A police man asks:"so you sall a climate activist beeing atackt by 5 men, why didnt you help?" Man answers:" well, i thought 5 whas inough" 🤣🤣🤣