friendship between young and old Anything and everything

Do you think a friendship between a young and an old person is possible? Why or why not?

Yes it’s possible,
I work with a lot of people younger than me and we get on well together, age shouldn’t be a barrier for friendships. As long as each person respects each other,i will be more than happy to chat,if you would like to chat?

Edit by Markwoods1969 .

It's possibile but it's difficult

It's possibile but it's difficult
It’s only difficult if it’s an older male like me, but I’m genuinely happy to chat with anyone regardless of age or gender, BUT I assume younger females are more weary of talking with older guys which I can understand, you have to keep it age appropriate

It probably exists, but it's a bit unusual in my opinion. Also, all the old people I chatted with were creepy (and surprisingly, they were all males lol), so I had to block a few...

It probably exists, but it's a bit unusual in my opinion. Also, all the old people I chatted with were creepy (and surprisingly, they were all males lol), so I had to block a few...

Yes I can understand, I think lots of older men are looking for something that isn’t just right,
For me I am really looking for someone from somewhere else to see how life is compared to the uk,
Customs, and how things are different etc, eg am I right that people in USA cannot drive till 21 and alcohol till 21 or something, in uk you can drive at 17 drinking at 18 vote at 18. BUT CAN leave school at 16 and even get pregnant at 16 but can’t drive! It’s a crazy world,

Possible, but I would advice very strongly not to try to get friend with people who are more than just a few years older than you when you are a teenager. It feels very odd or fishy when a 50-60 years old man try to talk to a 14 years old . Actually, even a 25-30 years old man seeking "friendship" from a teenager sounds strange, not to say suspiscious, to me.

Thus, yes, it is certainly possible, but if you are a teenager, you should probably avoid talking too much to people who are more than 5 years older than you. Just in case.

Hey bro I'm creepy thx

Possible, but I would advice very strongly not to try to get friend with people who are more than just a few years older than you when you are a teenager. It feels very odd or fishy when a 50-60 years old man try to talk to a 14 years old . Actually, even a 25-30 years old man seeking "friendship" from a teenager sounds strange, not to say suspiscious, to me.

Thus, yes, it is certainly possible, but if you are a teenager, you should probably avoid talking too much to people who are more than 5 years older than you. Just in case.

I completely agree with you.

Edit by Philomena .

__________________________________________________________________________🤐_👶_😊______________________

Well, I don't see age ALONE as an obstacle to a 'friendship' on PPG. Age ... will
change. Friendships come & go. IQ is. Maturity is or is not, ... and not always
mirrored by age... 🙂

In short: Every member should be welcome here and friendship should
flow with whomever they feel appropriate.