Do you believe in god? Anything and everything

Hallo copperhead, mit mir spricht er auch nicht.
😀 So meinte ich das nicht.
Also wenn man in die Kirche geht hört man jedesmal, dass Gott allmächtig ist, barmherzig ist und das er ein liebender und sorgender Vater ist. Ich frag mich dann aber, warum die Welt so voller Hass ist. Kinder verhungern zu lassen ist auch nicht soooo barmherzig. Völlig unschuldige Menschen in Kriegen sterben zu lassen ist jetzt nicht so sehr liebend. Und Millionen Menschen beten zu ihm und bitten ihn, das diese Sachen nicht passieren und es passiert trotzdem...
Ich gehe zwar nicht in die Kirche weil ich nicht an Gott glaube, aber das finde ich auch. (Kurze Frage hast du mich blockiert? Weil ich kann dir nicht mehr schreiben).

all most all religions have same structure.
All mighty god then messenger / s, then human representative ( human religious leader/s ) then followers.
Life is straight line/journey - born, live and die then go to hell or heaven .
And people fight, argue , debate God A is better than God B or only God X is exist

eternal glory to the One and Only God Jesus Christ

???

This is a problem for me, I seem to believe in God.
When I was a child, my mother took me to church every Sunday. The people in the church said that only by believing in God can we have eternal life.
However, as I grew older, I didn't go to church anymore because I didn't have time and lost the habit of praying. But because I used to believe in God, I am now a bit confused.
I believe in God or not, and many people don't believe in him. I don't know if my faith is correct

Don´t let others disturb you and follow the voice of your heart. I myself had those questions at your age and long after. I prayed, I searched for the truth with all my heart - and God answers. He exists, really!
And if you like, just contact me directly, I could try to answer your questions and doubts. 🙂

I understand. Thank you😊