Do you have a pet? Anything and everything

Yes i do! I have a fat Orange bulldog and 2 turtoises😁

3 cats

Edit by AY__Slim .

I have a bearded dragon. 🦎

2 dogs and a mini pig who thinks he's a dog...

I have two cats. A strayed wild cat has been showing up at my door lately. If he continues to get along with the other two ok. Then I will take him in and care for him. He hasn't got a chip or anything. I have looked online for missing cats to see if he might be one but nothing. My husband has grown a fondness for him

I do not have a pet. But I like cats and dogs very much. I love all animals. But I am a little bit afraid of mice e.g..

I have 4 cats. In the past I have had horses, birds, a couple of dogs, and fish,

I have a cat

I used to have a hamster when I was younger and later, two guinea pigs. But as of today, I do not have any pets. 🙂

I have a handsome affectionate dog

I have a nice dog and a pretty cat. I love them with all my heart.

Yeah. A chihuahua mix named Loki.

I do not like to restrict animal life for my happiness so i don't have pets.
In our country Dogs and cats live freely also live as Pets

I had a turtle for 12 years
last year it died.☠️

Hallo zusammen ... ich bin neu hier auf diesen Seiten.
Ich lebe in Deutschland und habe viele Hühner, viele Wellensittiche und Finken - und auch 2 Meerschweinchen für die Kinder.

hello together
I am a new mmber on this Homepage.
I live in Germany and have a lot of hens, a lot of Budgeris and finches - and two guinea pigs for the children,too..

Goedemiddag
Ik ben nieuw op deze sites
ik won in Duitsland en ik heb veel kippen, veel parkieten en vinken - en ook 2 cavia's voor de kinderen..

I have a dog and evry year I collect spiders to cath flies and all bugs from my appartement. Unfortunately nobody is paying rent so that's my job

1 Dog 1 Cat

I don't have a pet, but I love animals, especially rabbits, bears and ducks.