What’s the MOST painful thing someone told you? Anything and everything

Ex.
1) I have some scars on my arms and they don’t make me look good. My dad looked at my arm once and said: “See? You have scars now, no man will be able to love you more than me…” Got hurt

My dad said to his friend during dinner (talking about me, while I was there) : It's not like she's gonna be bright when she'll be 25.

a few weeks after my little 16 years old sister died, 2 month ago, and old friend of mine told me to “stop crying, life goes on”.

a few weeks after my little 16 years old sister died, 2 month ago, and old friend of mine told me to “stop crying, life goes on”.
Oh my (sorry) fucking God! No! I’m so sorry for you…

Edit by Ten_Bezdelnitzy .

Can't remember although I cried over them at midnight.

Oh my (sorry) fucking Fod! No! I’m so sorry for you…

thank you. they did some terrible things to me

Oh my (sorry) fucking Fod! No! I’m so sorry for you…

thank you. they did some terrible things to me

😭

Nothing.I think I am the happiest boy in the world!!!

Nothing.I think I am the happiest boy in the world!!!
I hope you will remain one for the rest of your existence))

I have a relationship with a girl, but when i told too a friend the things between us, she says that he not continue well, i love my girlfriend, but even before i think that there is something went wrong, but i don't wanna face it.
So now i feel between continue to hope and have insurance about...

When my ex told me that i looked 'fat' few years ago

Now I'm active in fitness and always try to 'glow up' least for myself yet i got a supportive bf.

I'm sure that years ago you looked beautiful 🙂

I got one!

I almost drowned once.

That was terrible

I hate people to blame me with my self-inflicted scars. This makes me feel that they can't understand and really respect me.

Maybe it is NOT so much about the Self-Infliction.
Maybe it is ... YOU like the feeling to heal yourself?!

If so, YOU can see the 'Blame' as an Infliction
and YOU can enjoy to heal that too

It is just important that YOU understand yourself.

Best Wishes for You
michael

I almost drowned once.
Ohh, I know how that feels… I hope it wasn’t that traumatizing