Autism Anything and everything

You can tell about it here

Hii

Autism can be prevent by identify it at the early stage. Unfortunate due to the parents negligence or busyness children suffer from Virtual Autism. This should not happen.

seems to be a continum? some are high-functional while some can be totally isolated from outside world.

Hello 👋

I have two nephews who live with autism and I love them!

Most of time it sounds rather like a trend from questionnable people who simply self-diagnosed themselves as autistic among a host of other disorders. Mental troubles and specificities may be are kind of pokémon to collect on social medias in 2022?

"Mental troubles and specificities may be are kind of pokémon to collect on social medias in 2022?"
I think I need some labels.

I got diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome by the school when I was in my teens. She was not working the medical field but her job was to put kids in their appropriate placements.

I had a crush on an High-Functioning Autistic girl named Kimberly who was my age in school. We were both 13 but she was not on my intellectual level though.

I turned out not to be the tallest kid anymore when I met Robert, who was half American and half French rom his french mom doctor's side. He had severe stemming, and let slip dirty words from his mouth when he got frustrated. The point system to distinguish well-behaved kids from poor-behaved ones was not helping anyone. Robert was not the same since puberty and has harder to handle in class for our teacher. Robert could speak English and French. Later on his behavor became so bad, that his mom used her doctor's license to threaten him with surgery to remove his ability to have kids, to which Robert was shouting all over the classroom in worried protest to that, shouting an explicit part of the his anatomy and giving the science teacher a dirty laugh.

Kim and I were the "Angels" of the class because we about never got punished. At home I was trouble with my brother.

Edit by DanielWeathers .

Is discrimination against people with autism prohibited in Canada?

Is discrimination against people with autism prohibited in Canada?

Discrimination in general is prohibited in Canada.

I don't say it's perfect in practice, but there is a lot more awareness campaings and ways to help the persons and their family than before. Like a foundation, supervised apartments, allowences, treatments, documentaries, biographies, testimonials, specialized classes (only if needed and wanted), etc.