Art Anything and everything

Do you love art? What do you prefer: Modern art or ancient art? Do you practice paining or something else like this? Are you creative?

Well, I do and I am creative by painting pictures. Maybe you can tell me what kind of technique you prefer. What is your experience with making/looking at art?

I like art. I sometimes draw pictures of animals and people🙂

I like Vincent Van Gogh and Claude Monet because of how they are different when it comes to use of color, Monet was more of the realistic type, while Van Gogh preferred more bolder styles.

Edit by Echirise .

I’m creative yes but not the classical creativity. I mean I don’t paint or draw a lot I prefer to create other things haha

I'm pretty keen on fine arts. I often practice painting and sculpting. Of all, I'm a huge fan of expressionism in painting. I think that it supplies more space for creativity and individuality in arts. Recently I'm into encaustic painting which serves full pleasure in the practice.

By art, do you mean painting and sculpting? If so, I'm not very knowledgeable, but I think I prefer the "Hellenistic art". I also enjoy baroque and impressionism, Romanticism (like Barbizon school) or Surrealmism (like Zdzislaw Beksinski)

I used to draw a little, but my eyes decided to play against me, and I lost my patience. AS for a preference, I don't have many, although I find pastel and watercolour very interesting usually.

I Like drawing. My favorite is realistic painting.

I like most art, i am an artist by myself, i create 3D images, mostly portraits but right now i am using my 3D skills to make my own video game.