Is there anyone interested in Aircraft? Anything and everything

I like B747💗

Not really, but I loved the concorde untill they removed it. It was a dope plane. For instance, Paris-New York needed less than 3h30 (against 7h30 with regular planes).

Yes, this one is cool too. I once saw one in the Museum of Flight, Seattle. I entered the Concorde cabin. Its cabin roof was so low that I had to hunch over to walk around.

Not really, but I loved the concorde untill they removed it. It was a dope plane. For instance, Paris-New York needed less than 3h30 (against 7h30 with regular planes).

Yes I'm a fan of The Antonov An-225 . I can't believe it destroyed. Also love Sukhoi Su-57

Definitely, I love Mriya, B-52, A380 and similar planes

I like kamekazes

My name was put on a compact disk along with other names as mementos that were carried on the last shuttle flight to space.

I'm a fan of Russian aviation technology since they achieve high performance with very simple and basic engineering

Russian aviation technology is indeed really intrestiong and in some parts even above West European or US engineering and and nothing that should be left unnoticed!

I personally like MD-11 and IL-62M, these were beautiful aircrafts that are now sadly past.

I have a SM600 to practice flying by using Phoenix RC