Team Samsung or Team IPhone? Alles Mögliche

I'm team Samsung...
I think iPhone has a nice shape and camera but it's not good quality.
The shape of Samsung and the camera are not as good then iPhone but the quality is better.
I have an S10+ I let it fell like a thousand times but my phone is like new !
So I personally recommend Samsung..

For ideologic reasons, I'd say Samsung. But Iphones are easier to use for blind people. The accessibility is better with Voiceover, Siri and the dictation command.

I support 1+ (oneplus) and not samsung or iphone

I'm in team iPhone! The speed, camera and just so good! Even the emojis are sooo pretty 😎😎

iPhone forever

iPhone forever
iphone? is soooooo delicate and more expensive then worth get samsung or one plus

Who said apple is "soooooo" delicate? It has CERAMIC SHEILD! And you cannot argue with the speed, it has M1 Chip inside it, which is the fastest smartphone processor. And just go on apple's site once, just see how brilliantly they portray their products... if that doesn't cost much money then what does? Not to mention all d supplies out into making.. and the camera is just so good! I had a iPhone 6 for a week after my birthday in August, and just dont ask how the performance was... it was a model of 2015/16 and worked just as new! #iPhonerForever (PS - I had that iPhone as I was in my maternal grandma's house that time for reasons long to type, but I have a Samsung J8 [2018 version] of my own)

iPhone forever
iphone? is soooooo delicate and more expensive then worth get samsung or one plus
But iPhone is better

They are both capitalist 🙂

They are both capitalist 🙂

What do u mean my "capitalist"

Both Android and iOS are good! lots in my family use iOS and this year, I had to choose between Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus and iPad Air 4. I wanted to choose iPad because it would be really useful for students and i didn’t know much about Lenovo Tab. but then there was a con in it. iPad doesn’t have a Sim card slot and only works with WiFi and it is EXPENSIVE!
I really wanted to have a Sim card slot, so I chose Lenovo. And oh boy, I’m so glad that I chose Lenovo.
It literally has all the features like in iPad and it has A LOT OF STORAGE compared to it! The HD display is just *chef's kiss!*Camera works pretty good and I can take 4K pictures with it! (See my sky pictures in my profile 😉) Can do gaming very smoothly, can use seamlessly, have all the latest features in the new Android version, better emojis and overall a very good experience! So, #teamandroid forever!

Bearbeitet von hogwartsdropout .

------ I will stay NEUTRAL...

Both have their advantages and disadvantages ...

On the one hand, I think IPhone is very functional. There are a lot of things you can do with an iPhone, I even think it's the most functional of all the brands of phone ... However, I find that since Steve Jobs left us, the The material quality of the iPhone is much worse than before... The battery is very bad and drains very quickly, and the screen is not at all resistant, contrary to what they show in their deceptive ads ( they drop their phones in sand !!!). Also I've seen a scandalous documentary on people working for Iphone in awful conditions in chinese factories (I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE FAULT OF THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT, I don't want any political debate...)

Regarding Samsung, I find that it is a little less functional than iPhone, several applications are unavailable ... But the quality of their phones seems better, although I have seen several videos of phones burning in the hands of their owners. But I think it happens to all phones... I find Samsung to be more technologically advanced than iPhone. It seems to me that Samsung is the company which have now released a range of expensive, but new foldable phones, didn't they ?

I'm comfortable with IPhone, and not very comfortable with samsung... But I think if I have to buy a new phone, I would buy something else than Iphone...

I will stay NEUTRAL... ----------

Bearbeitet von Sabri_KC .

I have a LOT of points to say, so I'll just add it in here...

• No iPad has a sim slot, so only Wi-Fi
• Everyone knows Apple devices are expensive

• They don't hang. I have a Galaxy J8 (2018 version) and it sucks like hell!
▪︎It needs to be SWITCHED OFF (Power Off) to be charged. So sometimes i miss my friends' call/texts.
▪︎It doesn't recieve any software update. I mean it does, the notification comes, I always do, but it doesn't get any better at all! My mum purchased a new galaxy phone dis year, and the UI is sooo different.
▪︎The camera of Galaxy J8 is so poor.
▪︎I need to keep my Wi-Fi (as I have Wi-Fi router in my house) off so that it doesn't drain the battery fast.

• The iPhones, on the other hand, receive software updates EVERY TIME!
▪︎ I had a iPhone 6 for a week (see my earlier post in dis forum for details) and it had iOS 14 or something like that.. not sure
▪︎ The camera is STUNNING! Message me and I'll give you some some plant photography pics I clicked (it isn't available in my profile)
▪︎ It doesn't hang. It had almost 20 - 25 applications open at the same time, and yet it worked flawlessly. I was listening to my favorite song on Amazon Music, along with typing on Whatsapp, also copying a assignment at the same time.

• The security of Apple devices... just Aaah!
▪︎ When I needed to download apps on that iPhone 6, the app store was asking me to enter the pin.
▪︎ I know it sounds irritating, especially when in a hurry, but just think about the high level of security. Many people will say it was a "waste of time", then tell me, if a kidnapper kidnapped you, and u had ur phone unlocked that time, and d kidnapper wanted to unistall/download any time, how will he able to do it! I don't know about other androids or not, but our Galaxy certainly doesn't have this option.

• Now, the storage.
▪︎The latest iPhone 13 series have about 1TB of storage. I don't know about other brands, but galaxy phones are available with max 256GB storage as much as I know.

• Apples ecosystem is HUGE!
▪︎ You have iTunes, iClouds, air drop, and what not.
▪︎ We can use our iClouds account to seamlessly sync all our photos, videos, documents all into our every device ie MacBook/iMac/iPad/iPhone/Apple TV/iPhone/iPad/ iWatch.
▪︎ It also comes in handy when our iPhone is lost, so you can use the "Find my iPhone/Find my device" app to locate and remove all d data from it.

• The screen --
▪︎ Those of you who say that the screen is fragile, who said so? Its all just a RUMOR. It has Ceramic Shield which is the toughest smartphone glass till date.
▪︎ It doesn't crack easily. The iPhone 6 fell down like a million times from my hand that too in a playground, and believe me, not a SINGLE SCRATCH MADE!

• The price.
▪︎ Tell me, will all d above features not cost the money? Have you even bothered to go to Apples site and see how brilliantly dey animate it. Doesn't that cost money?
▪︎ I know many families are middle class (not too rich not too poor) but think, do u rather buy a high quality expensive phone once or twice, or rather buy a new 20K phone after every 2 years? Choice is yours.

I'm not saying that Apple is perfect , it's just that Apple is more on the pro side, less on d cons side. #iOSrules

Did you know that Samsung's ad appears Iceman with his wife Minttu?

Do you know the real name of the Iceman?

Who is iceman and minttu? I never heard of them

Kimi Räikkönen ♥️ and his wife, right?

Kimi Räikkönen ♥️ and his wife, right?

Yes. Kimi ends his career = retires

I phone will break if i throw in on the floor casually (even iphone 13) iphone is only good for people who keep their things carefully+out of 1tb all goes into it's ''facilities'' and they are not even that good and snapdrogon888+ is the best processor
Apple is only good for laptops and tabs not phones

Dieses Thema war eine Weile inaktiv und ist jetzt schreibgeschützt.