Have you gotten into a fight? If so what was it about? Anything and everything

Tell you story about your fights

Once. I don't even know how. People were drunk and I was in the middle of it. I tryed to defend myself and runaway. Hopefully, someone helped me to get out.

I used to fight when I was small, but these were baby stories 😂

well, I never fighted... Whenever I'm fighting with someone, it's always with someone who is taller and stronger than me =_=
Luckily, someone is always here to prevent the fight ! 😃

The only "true ?" fight was when I was seven... I was in the streets coming back to my house with bread from the bakery, and at the middle of my path, someone who was bigger than me came to me and told me to fight... I mean, I was 7, I was unable to defend myself ! So I was scared and I ran away... However, he catched me and started beating me with his fists and legs, then he insulted me and ran away... I never understood why this guy wanted to fight me, and I don't undrestand why he insulted me...

No matter...

Edit by Sabri.KC .

me and my elder cousin sister a few years ago fought because we were fighting(it turned physical) who was fatter and my little cousin sister came in the way and got kicked by me and flew 1 meter for free (she kept crying for an hour). Me and my cousin brother fought in a sugarcane field because he wanted to steal sugarcane and I did not let him and me and my sister keep having minor fights every day and a major one about one in a month...

I abhor violence and have never gotten into a physical altercation. I've yelled at people and had them yell at me but that's about it.