Pranks Anything and everything

Does anyone has a good prank call idea for me and my bestie to do on call to someone else?
Ideas before 24/11/2021 20:00 IST would be appreciated but if you can't give one until then its fine! We'll do your idea some other day

Long times ago me and my bestie called a taxi company to ask if was possible to travel for 400km. Palermo-tropea (including the ship travel) and they take us seriously lol.

I mean pranks to do on our other friend, but nice!

I have no idea, perhaps you could call your friend with a hidden number or with a phone number that is clearly unknown to him/her and reproduce another call (which you can easily find everywhere) - with another device of yours. Your friend will definitely get confused as he/she will hear two strangers speaking to each other on the phone.

Cool! But as ya' know, she has heard our voice a million times. Still I'll try and update

You could stretch plastic wrap over the toilet bowl. Put baby powder in her hair dryer. Is that what you meant?

No no... pranks on call since we cant meet physically now

No no... pranks on call since we cant meet physically now
Just make somebody else speak like your bro or something make him speak some gibberish
Me and my cousins have done it a lot...

Umm okay 😅
Will try

do try,
it it is tested with my cousins's punjabi friend to a great result

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahahahhahaahhahahah

say to the person:

''Hello, I am your neighbor.You have water? I do not work water from the tap!''

when he answers "yes" you tell him:

''Then wash your ass!!!!!!!!''

-

Sorry but she knows our voice + we ll do it on our school friend and we generally dont use words like dis...

say to the person:

-

in India we regard this as foul language...

say to the person:

-

in India we regard this as foul language...
Really?