This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

Who is that mysterious person named "Anil" in chatroom😐? Anything and everything

who is that? Is that a bug? Am I only one who seeing that?😱😨😰

I saw him sometimes too.Might he have more freetime.

Well, I was asking the same question. Nobody know him ;-;

Um... Guys. Chat is empty. Yeah, well, there was Anil in the chatroom, but it was 16 years ago.

Is everything okay with You? Maybe that's only Your imagination...

Or... 😨

Anil-the-ghost is coming for us 😨

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
U got me scared!
I'm definitely going to have nightmares now!
I think as he's 60, he died some days ago, by heart attack, while being active on penpal gates' chatroom. So he forgot to leave it. And now, the ghost of anil sits there... waiting for any other person who will come of its fate.....
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I make good fantasies, right?

Um... Guys. Chat is empty. Yeah, well, there was Anil in the chatroom, but it was 16 years ago.

Is everything okay with You? Maybe that's only Your imagination...

Or... 😨

He is on penpal gate for 11 years..

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
U got me scared!
I think as he's 60, he died some days ago, by heart attack, while being active on penpal gates' chatroom. So he forgot to leave it. And now, the ghost of anil sits there... waiting for any other person who will come of its fate.....
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Let's do some Penpal creepypastas 😭

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
U got me scared!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Umm what does creepypastas mean

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
U got me scared!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Umm what does creepypastas mean

This is fake scary stories. Usually it's popular, like the Slenderman or Bloody Mary πŸ™‚

Wow...
I see him in the chatroom...
I don't think about creepy or death issues, but I think he just forgot to log off or something like that...
Since when is he in the chatroom ?

I'm here since approximately 1 month and I've never seen him disconnected :/

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
U got me scared!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Yes, and he has his own blog here...people are talking about him and from his side:...NO WORD! Spooky πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
U got me scared!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Yes, and he has his own blog here...people are talking about him and from his side:...NO WORD! Spooky πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
Such a relief! But he has only 1 friend here .. as shown

I think he doesn't click the leave button before he logs out. Sometimes he chats in chatroom. He is a farmer.

How do you know he's a farmer ?

How do you know he's a farmer ?
He said so. In the chatroom. Before few weeks ago

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.